- Denmark, South Denmark
- Job ID
Are you interested in bringing your analytical and tech skills into play?Are you keen working globally with people, culture, processes and tools to deliver an efficient backbone in our Material Logistics Department.
Core Responsibilities• Be participate in a the technical platform group that as a team are able to tackle and implement issues and continuous improvement initiatives in the most productive and efficient way.
• Drive Development and Innovation in specific platforms
• Actively use innovation to create results such as improve machines, equipment and processes.
• Encourage and inspire people to be open-minded and flexible to ideas from others.
• Ensure coherence and collaboration across technology platforms within logistics and within Engineering
• Establishing relationships to all key partners.
• Be global go-to-person with deep technical expertise.
• Bring the expertise into a business context, and actively use your functional expertise towards and E2E understanding when leading and setting a direction.
• Identify risk and opportunities in functional areas and in general.
Do you have what it takes?• Ideally more than 2 years in PTA/Engineering position or similar background
• Experience with Project Management
• Practical practice inside Mechanical/Electrical/Automation
• University degree in Engineering
• Active user of English – advanced
• Strong motivation to deliver results and define what a good result looks like.
• Getting energized by working towards planned targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty and plans for contingencies to ensure delivery on agreed goals
• Flexibility to work in diverse groups regarding background, location etc.
• Strong Leadership skills
• Ability to travel globally up to approximately 60 days per year
Join the global LEGO familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Bringing it to life"This is the opportunity to play a key role in building and driving projects within factory (brown and greenfield) buildings, production setup, logistic, warehouses, service areas and production such as layout and flows for moulding, packing, processing and logistics."