- Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Job ID
- Key Account Management
Are you a sales driven individual who is looking for an exciting new opportunity? Join us!The LEGO Group is growing its business across the Southeast Asia (SEA)region and we are looking for a seasoned sales professional with strong sales capabilities to join us in our Kuala Lumpur office and act also as a Site Lead in Malaysia.
Core Responsibilities:• Lead a team of 3 and act as a Site Lead for our Kuala Lumpur office.
• Strategy, negotiation and selling.
• Preparing customer business plans.
• Preparing forecast/sales plan.
• Consumer sales tracking and analysis.
• Prepare customer meetings, including a great deal of Excel and PowerPoint work.
• Preparing, analysing and following up on planograms.
• Preparing monthly reports.
• Participate in customer meetings and independently drive chosen projects.
• Carry out shop visits.
Play your part in our team succeeding!The Senior Key Account Manager will be part of the new SEA organization which includes Singapore, Malaysia and 10 Emerging Asia Markets.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Key Account Manager will be to manage key partner accounts that account for a significant portion of the turnover of LEGO SEA and develop strategic customer business plans that will drive sales growth. The incumbent will maintain an accurate and healthy sales forecast over a 12-month horizon that meets the demands of the customers/consumers and be proactive to changes in actual demand. This will be achieved by having a holistic understanding of market trends, a solid relationship with key partner accounts and executing trade initiatives to optimize sales opportunities.
The Senior Key Account Manager will lead a team of 3 people (2 Account Managers and 1 Sales Coordinator) and will act as a Site Lead for our Malaysian business. He/She will get the opportunity of working in a new and dynamic organization – securing world class implementation of Sales/Marketing plans and campaigns and also and learn how to work with a great number of people – internally and externally.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor degree or above-—Master degree is desirable
• 8+ years working with Key accounts, preferably within FMCG or Branded Retail industry in SEA.
• 5+ years experience working in a cross-functional environment.
• 5+ years experience in selling and negotiation.
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Team Leadership – as the most senior Sales team member of the Malaysian organisation, the position sets the strategic direction of the customer team, and is responsible for the development and well-being of team members
Join the global LEGO® familyChildren are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.