The Disney CastleThe Disney Castle4.69515223.
Welcome to the LEGO Disney CastleThis amazing set is packed with elements inspired by some of Disney’s greatest films.
Bring the magic homeThe LEGO replica of the Walt Disney World Resort Cinderella Castle features an intricately detailed façade, Disney-themed rooms and 5 Disney minifigures.
Packed with Disney details
Discover elements from your favorite films in every room
Fireworks display function
Stud shooters launch from the golden-spired tower.
Perfect for role-playing magical movie moments.
Lift the roof section to discover the hidden elements.
Magical family fun
Recreate iconic scenes from Disney movies.
Endless build-and-play fun
This 4,000-piece set is over 2-feet tall.
Includes 5 LEGO® Disney minifiguresDaisy Duck, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Tinkerbell.
Bring the magical world of Disney to your home with The Disney Castle. This highly detailed LEGO® model with over 4,000 pieces offers a rewarding build and play experience, and comes with an array of exciting Disney-themed features and functions. The intricately detailed facade and towers replicate the iconic Walt Disney World® Resort Cinderella Castle, and each accessible castle room includes special features inspired by some of Disney’s greatest animated feature films, providing endless play possibilities with the included minifigures: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Tinker Bell, or other characters from your collection.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Mickey Mouse with a tuxedo, Minnie Mouse with red dress, Donald Duck with classic outfit, Daisy Duck with pink skirt, lavender colored shoes and a bow, and Tinker Bell with wig element, skirt, wings and a magic wand.
- The Disney Castle features a detailed facade with a stone bridge, clock, wide arched entrance, ornate balconies, spired towers, plus a four-story main building and a five-story, golden-spired main tower, both containing rooms with assorted Disney-inspired features and elements.
- Castle main building first floor features the main hall with large arched doorway, mosaic floor tiling, ornate chandelier, suits of armor, shield-decorated walls, grandfather clock, floor-standing vase with buildable flower elements, magic carpet and a golden lamp.
- Castle main building second-floor room features buildable dark-blue curtains with curtain pole, ornate buildable candelabra and rose, and glass case elements.
- Castle main building third-floor room features a chest with book of spells, mop and bucket elements, and access to the main tower second-floor room.
- Castle main building fourth-floor bedroom features a detailed bed with decorative golden headboard elements.
- Main tower first-floor kitchen features a large redbrick-patterned stove, workbench, buildable broom and pumpkin, plus pots, pans and assorted kitchen and food elements.
- Main tower second-floor room includes a spinning wheel and access to the castle main building third-floor room.
- Main tower third-floor room features a chest containing brush, scissor and lock of black hair elements, plus a balcony with 2 stud shooters for a firework-display function.
- Main tower fourth-floor room features a golden mirror, plus red apple and glass vase elements.
- Main tower fifth-floor room features a window bench and an arched window.
- Also includes 2 frogs and a golden crown element.
- Remove part of the roof section to discover the glass slipper element and fairy-tale book element with printed cover.
- Launch the fireworks and let the magic begin!
- Combine with other LEGO® minifigure characters for endless adventures!
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16 and over.
- This set includes over 4,000 LEGO® pieces.
- The Disney Castle measures over 29” (74cm) high, 18.8” (48cm) wide and 12” (31cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 2 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Watch the Disney Castle Built in 31 Seconds!Krysten | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter built this set right after the New Year in one sitting. I don't want to get into too much discussion with how beautiful and detailed the castle is because it is and the description already does a good job of elaborating over all of the details. Check out the time-lapse video to see the Castle built in 31 seconds. As an added bonus, you can also check out the magical disappearing grapes right in front of your eyes. Personally, I think the pricing is on the high side but it is Lego and Disney after all. Enjoy!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Disney Castle
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A joy to buildKaz201 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this advertised, I knew I had to have it, being the big Disney fan that I am. However, when I saw the price, it did put me off abit, but then I asked my partner to part buy it me for Xmas and I put the rest in. Problem solved! Having not played with Lego since I was a kid, it was a bit daunting to see all the bags and the thickness of the manuel, but once I got organised and started building it, I actually found it quite easy to build. It took around 14 hrs to build, though I did it over several weeks, spending a few hrs at a time on it. The attention to detail is amazing. The picture on the box does not do it justice. I love all the film references, the secret compartment and being able to shoot 'fireworks' , though watch where they land as they do shoot out quite fast and being so small, can easily get lost. Only had one disaster..lost the transfer for the mirror so had to improvise and use some shiny silver card which I think looks quite nice. You can probably request a new transfer though. The only downside for me was not enough figures. For the price, I would have loved a few more characters, especially Cinderella, seeing as it's her castle. But I found some (unofficial) lego princesses on line quite cheap which I added to the castle (along with flowers) and plan to add more characters in the future. Overall, a joy to build and now has pride of place on my dining table. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 14 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Disney Castle
- in 10 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great LEGO set to build!Heffay | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off I want to say this LEGO set was a pretty awesome build bottom to top with tons of very neat details put into every corner to each section of this set! When I first saw this set was available early to VIP's back in August I contemplated on getting one because of the cost of the set. Then after seeing it sold out so fast both in August and then on its release date in September I realized I just had to go for it and just get one! So I called the LEGO store nearest to me and off I went! So the build took me around 12-13 hours over the span of a few days to complete. Once you are all done with completing the construction of this set you'll truly appreciate the time and thought that was put into creating and constructing this amazing piece of art. The Disney Cinderella Castle has a lot of neat features from a variety of different Disney films which LEGO did an outstanding job with putting so much detail into each and every section. I did go a little above and beyond by illuminating the entire castle. I illuminated the outside with colorful lights just as it would look at Disney World. Then I also installed lights on the interior. I was able to do all of the lighting without gluing or drilling holes through the plastic. Overall this is a great set to build, own and I would really recommend getting your hands on one! I will say that this set is not the set you would want to play with once it's built other than displaying it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Disney Castle
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas came early!Paris | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this set on the website I couldn't wait for it to come out, although I was a little hesitant about the price. Being both a Lego AND Disney fan there was little doubt that I would eventually purchase it, but if I needed any convincing then seeing the completed model in the Lego store convinced me to buy it early on the VIP program. It really is an impressive model in terms of size and detail, and you really appreciate the complexity of the build during the making process (it took me 12 hours spread over 5 days). There are so many neat features - the references to various films (Frog and the Princess, Aladdin, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Fantasia, Tangled, Snow White, and Brave), the beautiful tiled flooring and columns/arches of the lower ground level, and the hidden enclosed glass slipper in its case and 'once upon a time' story book. The number of mini-figures is disappointingly low given the set's price tag, but if you have already purchased series one of the Lego Disney mini-figures, these easily fit in and enhance the model further. Tinkerbell can be made to fly over the castle by using elements ID 99785 (1x12/1x2 bar with end-plate end) and 15712 (plate 1x1 up-right clip) and is worth doing. This really is a fantastic set and Lego have done a brilliant job in recreating this iconic Magic Kingdom castle. Let's hope more iconic Disney buildings are to come in the future e.g. Epcot's Spaceship Earth?Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Disney Castle