- Learning Values:
- Problem solving
- Fine motor skills USPs:
- Introduces young minds to basic engineering concepts
- Includes 4 screwdrivers with integrated screws for joining special bricks together
- Includes 2 inspirational building cards with building instructions for 2 pieces of construction equipment
- Includes an activity booklet with quick ideas
If you are an educator buying these products for schools or to deliver other accredited learning, please click on the link below for more information on how to source and use these solutions to deliver learning outcomes tailored to your local education requirements, such as options on classroom packs, professional development offerings and advice on classroom solutions. https://education.lego.com/shop/find-distributor
Are you a home user, looking for a way to provide home learning activities for children of all ages? Whether they’re in the classroom or the living room children have big imaginations, innate curiosity, and a desire to explore and take risks. All you need are the resources to tap into them. LEGO Education wants to help. Hands-on learning provides a medium for building ideas and models while practicing important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
For more than 40 years, LEGO Education has been developing educational solutions based on a well-established educational theory that children learn best and remember more through hands-on experiences. Our products aren’t toys - instead home use of LEGO Education Learning Resources is intended to be a highly rewarding education experience that supplements locally applicable curriculum needs.
LEGO Education offers pre and post-sale support to ensure LEGO Education resources are used as effectively as possible in a learning environment. Contact our Customer Services team.
- August 31st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The set you didn’t know you needed!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 3 and 1.5 yr old sons play hard with their Duplo builds leaving a trail of train cars, dump truck bins, and stray bricks as they push them around the house. The tightening mechanism on this set solve those fragility issues!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tech Machines