Statue of LibertyStatue of Liberty4.5932559.
Race to the Hidden Side™ with a FREE Drag Racer when you spend over 45 €.
Celebrate a monumental blend of architecture and sculpture with this LEGO® Architecture 21042 The Statue of Liberty set. America’s iconic symbol of freedom stands more than 305 feet above Liberty Island in New York harbor, welcoming seafarers from around the globe. This impressive LEGO interpretation faithfully reproduces the monument's harmonious blend of sculpture and architecture with its intricately detailed shield-lined pedestal, brick detailing and columned balconies. The beautifully crafted Lady Liberty statue features a flowing robe, broken shackles, 7-ray crown, iconic tablet and an upraised arm bearing a golden torch. Finished with an authentic sand-green and beige color scheme, and a decorative nameplate, this model delivers a highly satisfying building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly symbolic centerpiece for the home or office.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the Statue of Liberty.
- Features an intricately detailed pedestal with shield & brick detailing, columned balconies, and a Lady Liberty statue with a flowing robe, 7-ray crown, iconic tablet and golden torch.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English and French languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 1,685 LEGO® pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 17” (44cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 9 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lady LibertyRichK323 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfImpressive model with interesting building techniques. I wasn’t to fond of the face, but, it’s Lego and you can use your imagination. Here is the finished product. Great to add to any display.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Statue of Liberty
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Incredible Setjayp180 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a huge build compared to many of the other architecture sets and as a dedicated fan of that theme, I can say that this is indeed one of the finest sets. It is hard to give the piece a sense of scale in a standard picture but it completely dwarfs the other sets and really commands a presence in a room. It really is a challenge and fun build and the value for money is great, coming well under the golden ratio for price per part. As you can see from my window sill, the statue is certainly the shining masterpiece.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Statue of Liberty
- in 9 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Statue of Liberty 21042Keybobs | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a joy to build. Various parts are repetative when building up the base but this never felt tedious or dull. In spite of the fact that the majority of its 1,685 pieces are one by two plates, tiles, studs and cheese slopes, it is still a very substantial build compared to other sets within the archiceture line. The set itself has some real presence in a room and it commands attention and is a great talking point. It is a respectable representation of the real thing both propotionally and in its over all shaping. The way the lighting bounces of every angle of this set means that you can see the build in all its glory from every veiwing angle. The way the bricks seem to weave seemlessly throughout the set makes it a real pleasure to look at when displayed. Building the parts and then putting them in place was a great experience and highlighted just how incredible the archiceture line has come in the past few years. There are some great building techniques used which were surprising when you place parts into the overall set. My only con regarding this set would be the face. It is a real shame that through the entire build a lot of detail can be seen and is very well presented. Adding the blank plate to represent the face felt dissappointing and is almost a discredit to the hard work and dedication the Lego designers must have taken to bring this set to life. Thankfully all the pieces required to adjust the shape to something a little more in keeping with the rest of the build are provided as spares or by making some small adjutments to the build. The instruction manual was also very well presented and provided a wealth of historical information and did you know moments about the build that help you learn more about the Statue of Liberty itself. This was an excellent experience and added to the overall building journey.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Statue of Liberty
- in 9 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Outstanding detailJackmojo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all let me please address those who are deterred by the representation of Lady Liberty's face using the modified pentagonal tile: I believe your expectations are far too high. At this scale, I cannot fathom a way to make a face that would work. Furthermore, it seems that other reviewers were SURPRISED to find her without a face when it's clearly depicted on the box and in images on this site that her face was "missing." Enough on all that -- on to the good stuff. This build was one of the most enjoyable I've had with the Architecture series. The detailing throughout the model is beyond impressive. It seemed that with every turn of the page I found myself going, "wow, would you look at that!" I learned a myriad of new building techniques as I constructed this model and the vast number of parts offered in Sand Green is an absolute joy - though I can't imagine I'll ever take her apart! When your model is complete, take some real time and look closely at the pedestal and robes of the model compared to images of the actual statue. I'm certain you'll be as impressed and in awe of LEGO's design work as I am.Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Statue of Liberty