Bring exciting new play possibilities to existing LEGO® sets with the celebratory LEGO® Minifigures 71021 Party series. This festive series of fun collectibles comes with an array of new-for-April-2018 costumes and accessories, including a balloon on a string, a cute little mouse and a surprise party cake, and features a host of brightly dressed characters, all ready to party. The Party series lineup includes the Dragon Suit Guy, Firework Guy, Elephant Costume Girl, LEGO Brick Suit Guy, LEGO Brick Suit Girl, Cactus Girl, Party Clown, Cake Guy, Unicorn Guy, Flowerpot Girl, Birthday Party Girl, Birthday Party Boy, Spider Suit Boy, Cowboy Costume Guy, Race Car Guy, Cat Costume Girl and, last but not least, a replica of one of the first minifigures ever produced—the 1978 Police Officer. Each minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery' bag, together with one or more accessory elements, plus a collector's leaflet and a unique display baseplate.
- Every minifigure in this series comes with one or more accessory elements, plus a collector’s leaflet and a unique display baseplate.
- The LEGO® Minifigures Party series features an array of exciting new-for-April-2018 costumes and accessories, including a LEGO brick costume torso that functions like a real brick, ‘gift box' element, spider hat and back piece, dragon head and dragon tail, flower hat, flowerpot hip piece, firework costume, cactus costume with new cactus arms, race car hip piece, handheld balloon animal, cat mask, elephant mask, updated boy and girl wigs, updated retro male wig that works with a party hat, balloon on a string element, balloon dog, tiny mouse with soft tail, and a cake that a minifigure can jump out of!
- Get ready to host the biggest LEGO minifigure party in town!
- Combine with LEGO® building sets for endless play possibilities.
- Have fun trading minifigures with your friends to complete your collection.
- These fun collectibles are suitable for ages 5+.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each ‘mystery’ bag contains one of the 17 characters available in this collection. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific minifigures. If you purchase more than one ‘mystery’ bag, you may receive two or more identical minifigures.
- April 22nd, 2018Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Great series spoiled by poor figure distributionFreezer |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo start with, this is a great theme, a lot of clever and varied costumes. I've personally had fun taking photos of the police officer accosting the other minifigs for various misdemeanors (not the point of the theme but, hey, they were funny). So why the low score? Well, up to this point (excluding series 10 which suffered the same issue) a person was guaranteed to find three complete sets of minifigures to a box, with some extra depending on the number of different minifigs in the series. Unfortunately, in this series, there is a limit of one police officer to every box. While not the most interesting of figures, it still makes obtaining him a chore at best, expensive at worst as people take advantage of the artificial scarcity and people's obsessions for completing their collections by charging ten times the retail value (at least). While series 18 is a celebration of 40 years of minifigures, the guest of honour won't be appearing at most of the parties. Who would have thought it, the one time you want a police officer to turn up to your party...Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Series 18: Party
- June 19th, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0My son was very disappointedLego recently sent me 4 bags only for my son to open them and all 4 were the same and not only the same but we have 3 already. I understand they are random but would be interested to now how many of the Balloon Minifigure with purple balloon are produced compared to others. I accept you are going to get some the same although we have bought around 19 bags & have 7 of the same and can't believe all 4 from lego especially were the same. Is anyone else aquired huge amounts of this figure ? Would be interesting to now. I completely expect to get some the same but out of 19 bags my son only has 4 different characters which I think you'll agree is shocking, Rocket Guy, Cactus Guy, Balloon Kid, Lego Suit. After such an excellent set in Batman 1&2 series very disappointed20 June 2018Emily, Customer ServiceHi there! I'm sorry to hear that your son was disappointed to receive duplicates. Just like you, we don't know which figure is in which mystery bag, which is why we note in the description that it is possible to get multiple of the same figure in a single order. But the awesome thing is that he now has some to trade! That's the coolest way to complete your collection - helping out your friends while you get a new minifig for yourself.Play Experience4.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Series 18: Party
- April 25th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun to searchHook |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWhat we received are very cute !! I have a eight year old daughter and we build Lego's together for fun. The Flowerpot Girl and Unicorn Guy are her favorites so far. Just wish we could buy the whole set. You are limited to only buying 17 blind packs, which I did but ended up with 4 Cowboy's, 3 Cat Girls, 3 Dragon Guy's , 2 Fireworks Guy's, 2 Brick Suit Guy's, 1 Flower Pot Girl, 1 Unicorn Guy and 1 Brick suit Girl. So only 8 out of 17.... not good at all I wish you better luck in your search !!Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Series 18: Party
- April 7th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best series, but Disappointed at the same time.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis in my opinion is one of the best overall series. There unique customs and pieces that many people will want and desire. I think LEGO noticed when the "suits" were always the sought after figure in previous series, so why not make a whole series of "suits" well predominantly suits. However, the downfall to this collection, is there is only (1) Policeman in each box. It seems at times LEGO as whole is trying to curb the aftermarket resale by re-releasing sets ie 75192 USC MF. Yet at the same time, they recreate it with limited availability of one minifigure. So if you would like to complete the whole series, your options are to either pay 10 times what it costs in the aftermarket, or have a connection at the stores, or buy a whole unopened box or a lot of GOODLUCK. My local lego store doesn't even have them in the box they are just dumping them into a bin. So in essence the figures and set doesn't disappoint, once again LEGO has with the supply and demand they force upon its consumers.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Series 18: Party