The high seas are calling! Swashbuckling adventures await pirate fans in the LEGO® Creator 3in1 Pirate Ship (31109) toy. This awesome, detailed set features a pirate ship with moving sails, cannons and a cabin with opening roof and sides, 3 minifigures, buildable figures including a shark and a parrot, plus lots of other brick-built details and cool accessories to jump-start play.
Freedom to create and imagine
At least 3 different build-and-play experiences are possible with this LEGO Creator 3in1 toy set. Kids can build a Pirate Ship, then rebuild it into the Pirates’ Inn or a creepy Skull Island. Or they can let their creativity loose and design something new.
Endless play possibilities await
LEGO Creator 3in1 sets offer kids different models that are realistic and encourage imaginative play. The models give endless building and play opportunities while helping to spark creativity in children of all ages. The awesome toy sets also make great Christmas gifts or birthday presents for kids.
- LEGO® Creator 3in1’s Pirate Ship (31109) set encourages kids’ creative play, featuring 3 models in 1: A classic Pirate Ship, rustic Pirates’ Inn and mysterious Skull Island. Building and rebuilding keeps the play going.
- An open bounty of opportunities! Kids can stretch their building and creativity skills with the super-detailed Pirate Ship toy, visit the Pirates' Inn for a bite, explore Skull Island or create a totally new model.
- This set gives 3 options for building: A LEGO® Creator 3in1 Pirate Ship (31109), Pirates’ Inn or Skull Island, to play with solo or combine with other sets. The set also has 3 minifigures for extra play possibilities.
- Any fan of creative play and building will love this awesome set. The realistic Pirate Ship, Pirates' Inn and Skull Island models work as a great Christmas, birthday or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 9+.
- The high seas are calling! The pirate ship measures over 14” (37cm) high, 18” (46cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide, meaning thisthrilling toy is full of awesome details and big enough for serious solo and group play fun.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
- Open the box and the play begins with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Clear, easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to joy in construction and loads of creative fun.
- Give children endless opportunities to develop their building skills as they play with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This awesome pirate ship playset lets kids grow their imagination with lots of building opportunities.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid’s building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just buy itBlakeArius | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm just going to compare it to barracuda bay and say while i love that set for scale and nostalgia..this is a better deal. A very versatile set. The main ship build is complete. My only gripe is they could have used more of the spare parts on the side builds.. but they are still very good builds with useful play features. The set is basically perfect.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirate Ship
- June 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Avast ye!!Odie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an amazing build. Pros. Full brick built, no solid hull or cloth sails Awesome little shark build to get you started. Very detailed and lots of texture variety Opening captain's cabin, the top and both sides open Cons It's a tad small, making it 2-4 studs longer would have made it more impressive. The pirate flag hanging on the back, the bird and the skull and crossbones on the sails all don't look quite right. Price while good for the part count is too high. The 2 lanterns on the back easily fall offPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pirate Ship
- July 31st, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Gender diversityCatphil | 25-34I was so excited to but this for my nephew who loves pirates and Lego. On closer inspection was disappointed to see an apparent really lack of gender diversity. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are all of the pirate figures male? There were lots of famous and powerful female pirates in history. Disappointing Lego.4 August 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThank you for your review. Since we made the first minifigure over 40 years ago, we’ve been very focused on having our minifigures become more and more diverse. We know that we need to get the balance right – everyone should feel like they’re part of the action and can have exciting adventures. We're sorry to hear you feel we got it wrong this time, and we appreciate your feedback.Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Pirate Ship