If you know a kid who loves Minions toys, this toy plane from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie will make a great birthday present or anytime gift idea. Building the plane is just the start; there’s lots more to discover as Minions fans recreate their favourite movie scenes.
Sky-high playtime with Minion figures and accessories
With 2 figures and a removable plane roof, creative fun begins right away with this LEGO® Minions: Minion Pilot in Training (75547) buildable plane set. There’s also a planeload of accessories, with a toy suitcase, banana, hotdog, peanut bag and, of course, the famous Minion fart blaster – perfect for letting imaginative fans create their own Minion mishaps.
Inspire young builders
This LEGO 4+ set is a fun way for kids aged 4 and up to learn to build. With Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Life app, the zoom and rotate viewing tools will help even younger children build the LEGO brick versions independently.
- A fun Minions toy plane building set (75547), featuring Stuart (in pilot outfit) and Bob LEGO® figures. Kids can build the plane, then recreate thrilling scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie.
- There’s lots to discover in this fun toy set. Minions fans will love the Bob and Stuart LEGO® figures and the cool accessories for creative play – including a banana, hotdog, peanut bag, suitcase and fart blaster!
- Creative fun is easy with this toy playset. The detachable roof lets kids explore the plane along with the Minions. Put Stuart in the cockpit or let Bob’s sweet and subversive nature play out in the passenger cabin.
- This set is a great choice for kids aged 4 and up. And with Instructions PLUS, learning to build is even more fun.
- This buildable plane set with Minion figures measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide, making it the perfect size for kids who love to play with toy planes.
- Want to feed kids’ creativity? Great news – this Minions toy set is powered by their imaginations, not batteries.
- This is a great gift idea for kids aged 4 and up, especially if they’ve outgrown their Minion toys for toddlers. With Instructions PLUS, even younger builders can enjoy a sense of achievement from building independently.
- If you’re looking for birthday present ideas for kids who love Bob and Stuart Minion toys, this is a great choice. Each LEGO® Minions set encourages children to role-play scenes from the Minions: The Rise of Gru movie.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria. This ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® Minions bricks and pieces are thoroughly tested to make sure every playset meets the highest global safety standards.
- April 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setI would recommend this to a friend!My 5 year old got ahold of the box before I even was able to give it to him. By the time I found him with it (not long), he already had it almost finished just following the directions. I love that it was a plane so it was something different than what he already has and he enjoyed building it and taking it apart to rebuild it. He honestly isn’t even all that interested in Minions but the plane made it worth it. Either way it would be a win.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Was this helpful?55Minion Pilot in Training
- April 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect set for my son!KyleH |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is perfect for my just turned 4-year-old. He loves Legos, and wants to build sets like his big brother. But at 4 years old most of the Lego sets are just too frustrating for him. The Lego 4+ set is great for kids that have outgrown Duplos, but aren't quite ready for the larger Lego sets. The Minions theme is well loved in our house. It's a great balance of bad guys vs good guys, as well as just silly fun. While my kids have seen the Despicable Me franchise and first Minion movie- this set is also adaptable into so much of my son's imaginative play. He uses this plane to carry any variety of our lego minifigures. As a parent this set gets two thumbs up. When the plane inevitably falls down the stairs it's a quick rebuild. My 4 year-old-can manage to fix most issues by himself, and if he wants my help I can quickly fix this set. And the roof of the plane comes off easily for little hands to add more passengers, and quickly goes back on without adult assistance!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minion Pilot in Training
- April 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Quiet Building TimeLauraMH |I would recommend this to a friend!My son and daughter were both very excited about this build! They love the minions! They are 6 and 7 and worked for about an hour to finish this build together. They didn't need any assistance from me at all. And afterwards they enjoyed some pretend play - it was a win for all of us!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minion Pilot in Training
- April 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Kiddo had a great timeDrakeu08 |I would recommend this to a friend!Got this a few days ago and my kiddo love it. She is five years old and while it was a little challenging for her age, she thoroughly enjoyed it. It took a few hours and it was well worth the quietness. I would highly recommend this to any parent.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minion Pilot in Training