Mighty DinosaursCreator 3-in-1
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Have fun with the awesome T. rex, featuring a dark-green and beige color scheme, bright orange eyes, posable joints and head, large claws and an opening mouth with pointed teeth. Also includes the dinosaur’s prey in the form of a buildable rib cage. Rebuild this 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator Mighty Dinosaurs model to create a Triceratops or a Pterodactyl.
- Features a 3-in-1 T. rex with bright orange eyes, posable joints and head, large claws and an opening mouth with pointed teeth. Also includes the dinosaur’s prey in the form of a buildable rib cage.
- Check out the authentic dark-green and beige color scheme.
- Stomp through the streets with the scary T. rex.
- Pose the T. rex's arms, legs, tail and head, and open its mouth to reveal ferocious teeth.
- Rebuild to create other Mighty Dinosaurs.
- This set includes over 170 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Triceratops or a Pterodactyl.
- T. rex measures over 4” (11cm) tall.
- Triceratops measures over 3” (9cm) tall.
- Pterodactyl measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- January 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Geologist approvedI would recommend this to a friend!This set is a ton of fun! Whichever Dino I Choose will sit happily on my desk. It's a relatively easy quick build but still fun none-the-less and I highly recommend it to all the kids and kid-adults a like.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- January 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So many optionsGtgt |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMade 2 of the 4 standard builds but so many ideas online. 4yo daughter loves playing with the Brontosaurus. Really playable and fun to build for such a small set, plus who doesn't love dinosaurs!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- February 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loved this Green Creatureteeboxlu |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought it because it is cheaper and easier and faster than buying the individual green elements and a some other pieces I wanted to have for my other projects. But, I always build and rebuild a 3 in 1 set to learn or relearn techniques my old brain my have forgotten. I am a big fan of Lego Mixels and Creator Creatures. This set is excellent. The reptile head and dinosaur creation are special. The pieces are pretty standard and if you want to have all three builds to play with at one time, you probably have all the pieces you need from your old Mixel or Creature sets. Have Fun.Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs
- January 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0dinosaur in the houseI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA nice set,which has a lot of play value and is very affordable.The assembled animal (I have only built the rex) feels sturdy and unlikely to fall apart. I would even like to see some larger dinosaur animals, there are a total of 4 different animals that can be built, I'll look at the trex for awhile,then build a different one. I gave one of these to our toy drive and am pleased with the set after I built one for me,now,as an "adult" I can afford Legos,most of my builds are holiday related,this was actually the first non-holiday set I've built,I suppose,for the price,I could just get 3 more and have an entire dino zoo.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mighty Dinosaurs