- LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case
Store and display your most treasured minifigures with this stylish LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case. With individual compartments for 16 minifigures and a carry handle, you can show off your collection wherever you go!
- Features a vacuum-formed plastic display case with cardboard outer and handle and the capacity to hold 16 minifigures
- Store and display your favorite LEGO® minifigures
- Carry your collection with you wherever you go!
- Makes a great gift for collectors of LEGO® Minifigures Series sets
- Measures over 10” (26cm) high, 13” (34cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
82% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- September 23rd, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Love this caseBBGirl55 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis case is great for displaying the 16 piece series figures. There are several drawbacks in my opinion. The first is sometimes you have to be creative in positioning the figure and accessories so they don't poke the window. Second is some of the windows don't line up with the minifigures positioned in the middle of the base plate. I found if I have my figure on the middle pegs then place them in the window, they are off center. I then have to move the figure right or left to center in the window. Third, my biggest complaint about the case is the black color of the plastic inside. It makes it hard to see the figures unless a light is shining on it. I put in a piece of white paper as a backing in one window and the figure showed up better. I did try to make a suggestion to LEGO about this but believe I was misunderstood about what my suggestion was. If the black plastic was white, I do believe viewing the figures would be much easier. Otherwise, I find the case sturdy and easy to display. Even with what I consider problems, I do recommend this display case.Play Experience5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case
- March 6th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great storageI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot so much a display case but great for storing extra minifigs. I was using baseplates to house my extra minifigures ,This case works great. Takes up less room and keeps them dust free till I decide what to do with them. Well worth it when on sale !Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case
- August 5th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Improvement with DrawbacksPurchased for: SelfThe good: - Sixteen slots instead of 15 - Four oversized slots for minifigs with large accessories The bad: - As someone mentioned already, the base is too narrow (Please bring back 4x6 white plates) - Minifigs with tentacles or mermaid tails can't fit without some help from additional bricks. The ugly: - Black background makes it too dark to view the minifigs (Bring back white / light background) I hope they come up with an improvement (seeing that this case is on sale already)8 August 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThanks so much for providing feedback on the new LEGO® Minifigure Carrying Case! It's good to know that some extra bricks may be required to make the Minifigures with larger bases fit comfortably in the case. I've passed your feedback about the background color along to our partners that help us create the cases. Perhaps cutting out some squares of white paper and placing them behind your figures could work as a makeshift solution for not being able to see your Minifigures that well.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?35LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case
- June 21st, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Minifig Carry Casebobotski |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis case is great for the 16-piece sets. The previous case came only with a 15 (5x3) slot and was not really designed for the minifig series'es. The Good: There are 4 oversized slots on the middle row to accommodate extra long figs. I particularly purchased this for the Simpsons set and the middle row is the only one to fit Marge's hairdo. Case also comes with 16 black "4x3" plates standard on the minifig series. Made of tough cardboard and plastic with nice artwork on the back. The Neutral: There's ample clearance from the front windows, but there will be certain minifigs that may poke through, so you have to be creative with their arms and accessories to avoid window damage. The Bad: For each slot, the base plate locks into place with 2 small slits in the back, covering the 2 back peg spaces making them unavailable. It occupies an itty bit of surrounding space, so be prepared for that. This is a no-brainer if you collect the minifig set series because of the proper 16-count. The extra large slots are a good addition for oversized figs.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Minifigure Carry Case