- LEGO® Christmas Build Up
LEGO® Christmas Build Up
Build a new festive model every day during December, with 24 models featuring a winter or Christmas theme. Hours of fun await in building, taking apart and rebuilding all of these different models. Use the included instructions to build the first model on December 1, then on the next day take your model apart and begin the new one—until Christmas arrives! Also features a resealable box to store all the LEGO® pieces and a brick separator.
- Features 24 models, each with a winter or Christmas theme.
- Also includes a resealable box, brick separator and extensive building instructions for all 24 models.
- This item offers an age-appropriate play experience for ages 7 and over.
- Makes a great festive gift for LEGO® fans.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 2nd, 2016Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0So Much for "Build Up" - Too Many Missing Pieces!HealthyThinker | 45-54Purchased for: DaughterThis was a major disappointment as when we went to build this so-called "Build Up," half the pieces were missing! There are so many missing bits that we cannot go onto the LEGO site and order all of them. Very disappointing shipment.19 December 2016Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am sorry to see this set created some confusion. Many builders believe there are missing pieces but in reality the unique quality of the build confused people. Only one model can be built at a time. If you try to build multiple items at a time you will have "missing" pieces. Hopefully this will help you enjoy the set a bit more.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Christmas Build Up
- October 16th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Need more than one setTamo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!While building, I found quite few pieces are required for more than one model's building instruction, I had to convince my son either substitute with different color or different structure, otherwise he had to break what he had build to use one or more pieces on other model.
Response from LEGO SHOP24 October 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThe free Christmas Build Up promotion was designed to be a build and rebuild set. We're sorry to hear you missed the text on the front of the box that states "Models cannot be built at the same time." The instructions in the set do instruct you to take apart the previous model before building the next one. If your son would like to obtain the pieces to make all builds at once you can always check out the parts we have for sale on Pick a Brick and Bricks and Pieces. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, we've passed along your feedback to our designers for their consideration with future promotional items.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?35LEGO® Christmas Build Up
- November 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great fun for the whole family young and oldPeteMeat | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's Childespecially the older memebers loved it and was stimulatingPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Christmas Build Up
- November 1st, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Christmas buildupKS31 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a nice set and there are a lot of nice and cute models that can be made, however it's a real shame that Lego have not supplied enough pieces to build all the models at once, I planned to use as a advent calendar and it would have been lovely to have had 24 little models all lined up on the mantelpiece by Christmas.I would rather pay a little more to get enough bits for all the models.Was this helpful?35LEGO® Christmas Build Up