Kids will love building the versatile LEGO® NINJAGO® 70677 Land Bounty toy truck for play battles between the ninja action figures and snake queen Aspheera’s Pyro Vipers. This mobile ninja HQ features a steering function, 2 shuriken slicers, rotating shooting cannon, retractable spring-loaded shooter and an easily accessible, detailed interior to inspire creative play. For even more action, lift off the detachable flyer with dual minifigure cockpit, stud shooters and foldout boosters, or place a minifigure on the quad bike. Ninja kids will love reimagining scenes from the NINJAGO TV show and role-playing their own stories with 9 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures and lots of cool weapons and accessory elements, including a new-for-June-2019 ninja spinner.
- Playset includes 9 new-for-June-2019 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Wu, Kai, Jay, Nya and Cole FS (Forbidden Spinjitzu) ninja action figures, plus Aspheera, Char, Pyro Destroyer and Pyro Slayer.
- Land Bounty ninja truck toy features wheels with gold-colored rims and a steering function, 2 gold-colored shuriken slicers, detachable flyer, rotating shooting cannon, retractable spring-loaded shooter, 2 decorated textile sails (1 on the detachable flyer), detailed interior room with a dual minifigure cockpit, dojo with 2 weapon racks, buildable arcade game, teapot element, and an opening rear compartment with small quad bike.
- Detachable flyer features an opening dual minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters and foldout boosters.
- Quad bike has a minifigure seat.
- Turn the switch at the back to turn the wheels and steer Land Bounty.
- Drive Land Bounty and the shuriken slicers spin automatically.
- Weapons include Kai's silver- and gold-colored katanas, Jay's silver-colored katana and gold-colored nunchucks, Nya’s silver-colored katana and gold-colored spear, Wu’s bo staff, Char’s snake scepter, Pyro Destroyer’s scimitar and Pyro Slayer’s sword.
- Accessory elements include Kai, Jay and Nya’s katana holders, Cole FS’s ‘powered-up’ hood element and new-for-June-2019 tornado spinner toy, Wu's new-for-June-2019 cape, Aspheera's Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu, Aspheera and Pyro Destroyer's snake armor and shield, and Pyro Slayer's shield.
- This ninja toy truck set is a cool toy for kids to recreate exciting action from the NINJAGO® TV show.
- Land Bounty ninja vehicle measures over 8” (22cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Detachable flyer measures over 5” (13cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- July 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set well worth the moneyAMerch25 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’ve been a huge fan of destiny’s bounty and just loved its design the only problem was there was no room on the inside which ruined it for me so when I saw this I instantly fell in love with it and I can tell you that the color scheme is beautiful the design is very good and it has so much playability the ship on top can fly which is very cool and you have a land based vehicle it’s a 2 in 1 which gives you so much playability I also love the character selection as it gives you one of the main villains of the season and her henchmen which is great and it also brings almost the whole ninja group besides Lloyd and Zane but you can get those in the titan mech which I recommend as well my only complaint is the fact that the missile shooter blocks the entrance through the gap but that’s fine if you remove Overall I love the set and think it is worth every single pennyPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Land Bounty
- August 23rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Decent Change of PacePurchased for: SelfI like the change of pace from the typical ship Destiny's Bounty. The set itself has good play value, like the detailed interior and a decent amount of deck space, as well as wheels that turn with a very well integrated turning mechanism on the rear of the build. However, the detachable ship is just really weird, as the flaps (which are weirdly not connected and have no studs on top, which means there is so little usable deck space up there) won't close fully with mini figures inside, the sail is mounted so far back so that when the little flying thing is detached, it looks completely out-of-whack. The movable engines are cool, but serve no specific function aside from having something MOVE, and having a wheel on top, a pilots house in the flying build AND the main body of the build makes things confusing: what do they all do? There are pros and cons, without a doubt. I modified mine pretty extensively after getting it, particularly with the flying build, but it may not be as desirable if you just want to build and go and not worry about it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 9 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Land Bounty
- August 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The looksArnav |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great and has a lot of design effort put into it and it’s just like the show ninjago secrets of the forbidden Spinjitzu but I would add a feature where u can retract the blades on the side cause I don’t want them to remove them in the future it’s a real nice touch.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 29 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Bounty
- June 12th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice legoI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe only thing i dont like about the land bounty is that it misses zane and loyd... for the price it could complete the set. Otherwise its the best lego i have bought so far, lots of detail and very big to play with all the ninja!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Land Bounty