- Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: a Kylo Ren, General Hux, First Order Officer, 2 First Order Crew and a First Order Stormtrooper Officer
- Features opening front, rear and bottom storage bays; wing-mounted, spring-loaded shooters and detachable weapon racks, and amazing extending wing function
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols, blaster and Kylo Ren's Lightsaber
- Accessories include 4 helmets and an electrobinoculars element
- Activate the amazing extending wing function!
- Launch the spring-loaded shooters!
- Access the storage bays
- Rearm with the detachable weapon racks
- Recreate fantastic scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- The perfect addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection
- Measures over 11” (28cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide with wings retracted, and over 15” (40cm) high with wings extended
88% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- December 29th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeHyak |I would recommend this to a friend!Just built it today, took about three hours. It's pretty big, which is great. The detail is amazing, especially inside the cockpit. The mechanism to raise and lower the wings is brilliant. The First Order Stormtrooper is really great and is my favorite figure. Having seen The Force Awakens twice already it was really neat building Kylo's command shuttle.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle™
- September 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One Of My Favorite Setskusze |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAnother great set by Lego!!! Lets start with the figures... Kylo Ren- Amazing Detail, with a cool tattered cape and a special headpiece you cant ask for much more with a figure! General Hux- Nice trench coat design love the hat. Nothing too special here. First Order Officer- It's a nice figure similar to General Hux, but the cool part is that its a female officer! Storm trooper Officer- Love the helmet Lego did a perfect job, I also love the shoulder cloth. Very excellent figure. First Order Crew- Nice figures love the helmet again, wish there was leg printing. Overall amazing figures in this set!!!! The ship itself has a ton of play ability the box doesn't do it justice, the coolest function being the wings. There is a mechanism that is so fun to use to lift the wings up, I think its one of the best features in a Lego set that I've seen in a long time. The cabin is really nice love the angle it bends in I also like the detailing with all the small parts, another part very well done by Lego. One of the bad things is there is not a ton of room in the cabin however there is enough to fit all the figures in the set. PRO'S +Detailing +Figures +Wings CON'S +Not enough cabin space +Price is a little high Overall a great set definitely recommend!!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle™
- January 30th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not bad, but one huge issue!OneZeke |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think every other review here has covered the one major gripe I have with this kit. The wings. I got this kit after seeing the movie twice. I was looking forward to building it and was pretty disappointed with the wing setup. the extending section is pretty good, but the lack of outward movement really hampers this being a great kit. I will probably follow one of the modding guides to get the wings to fold out, however I would really like it if Lego themselves offered a conversion kit for people to make this change. It doesn't seem to require many parts and I know it would make all owners of this kit very happy. What say you Lego!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle™
- January 2nd, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Could be betterErbear |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet's start off with the biggest thing. The ship has to be black!! Lego might not have had enough info for the wing function but for this they did. Now for the wing function. The ship they produced only has minimal playability because its always in the first stage of landing(wings straight up and down). Many people including me have gotten rid of a bunch of pieces to add the wing tilt function so that means that the price is also jacked up. Besides being $10 overpriced already if you can subtract pieces to ADD a function then the price should be even lower. This is just my opinion. People who haven't seen the movie would enjoy this because they haven't seen the missing function but people who have I would still advise to buy it because IT IS FIXABLE!!!20 January 2016Allison Licensed Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesThank you for your review. Our designers have really tried to make this set true to the movie. However, when the set was being made the designers only had so much time to see parts of the movie. Even still the movie was in the concept stage. The set being licensed was still signed off by Disney™ and Lucas Arts™. We are happy that our fans have a fix for the wings and your comments will be passed along to our design team. Thank you again for your comments. We always love to hear what our fans have to say, as it makes us a better company.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle™
Shop more like this: