Send General Hux and his crew into battle in the armored First Order Heavy Scout Walker. This impressive LEGO® Star Wars version of the walker inspired by the blockbuster Star Wars Episode VIII movie features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at both sides, elevating guns at the front, missile storage clips and hidden wheels that turn to make the legs ‘crawl’. This set also includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: General Hux, a First Order Gunner, Resistance Trooper and a First Order Flametrooper.
- Features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at the side, missile storage clips, elevating front-mounted guns, hidden wheels and ‘crawling' legs.
- Push the walker and see the legs move.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols, a blaster and the Flametrooper's flamethrower.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 21st, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A Lot Of Moving PartsThePantherX | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPROS: A fun a slightly technical build. For a vehicle not actually in the movies I kinda wish it was. It had a neat feel to the design and the build was far more simplistic than I though but really quite clever. Visually I wouldn't pick it as a display piece but it was a refreshing build. The figure assortment was nice. Also no stickers in this one so that was a plus. CONS: As with a lot of the Last Jedi sets...at least 20% overpriced. This is a $40 set at best so wait for a sale. Not a playable set for kids...the moving parts and lack of sturdy build make it fall apart pretty easily.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- September 4th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0First Order Heavy Scout WalkerJangosheir | 14-18This product has a rather interesting build that you do not see very often. The action feature of moving the legs is clunky and tedious to assemble. The price is to high for the value of the set. The minifigure selection is not particularly exciting either. If you have to skip on set from the wave, make it this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 58 minsWas this helpful?25First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- August 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AT-ScuttlerWoody97 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a set I was sure I would miss, given the fact that it doesn't even appear in the Last Jedi. The Hux minifigure could have swayed me, but what swayed me most was the fact that I got it on sale at half price. What I found pleasantly surprised me. I would happily pay the RRP for this set, which is something I find myself saying less and less about Lego as of late. The piece count and size of the walker is great, the minifigures are decent and I have no problem with the scuttling mechanism; I think it works really well and is a fantastic feature. My only major issue is the fact that you can't move the head, but this problem shouldn't put you off.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- March 11th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Weirdly designed, but still coolPatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs my title said it, this set is weirdly designed. I question the "insect look-a-like" legs of the walker. It looks a lot more the droid army war machines than the First Order walkers...... I wonder if it is an original Star Wars concept art or if it is a LEGO idea concept (not referring to LEGO IDEAS). However, I do think it is still cool and menacing. The head inclination of the walker seems to make it an exterminator for smaller enemies (soldiers on ground) on close combat mode, which makes it a deadly addition to the First Order army. I like it, and as a displayer, I think it is, for the price (cause uselly Star Wars set are expensive for what you get), a must have for any Star Wars Lego fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Heavy Scout Walker™