This has been designed for use with the EV3 Infrared Seeker Sensor. The beacon emits an infrared signal which the sensor can track. The beacon can also be used as a remote control for the EV3 brick through signals sent to the infrared sensor.
- Requires two AAA batteries
- Four individual channels
- Includes a beacon button and toggle switch to activate/deactivate
- Green LED indicating if the beacon is active
- Auto power-down if the unit is not in action for one hour
- Working distance of up to two meters
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
- October 18th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeApersoncoolerthanyou | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a cool piece of kit, comes with the lego EV3 Mindstorms set, so I don't really see why you would need another one, unless you had lost or damaged the original. It's an awesome thing. I use it in a robotics class and everyone can have a good time, however building the robots and using the Lego Programmer can be challenging. The value for money could be better, yet it is well worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55EV3 Infrared Beacon
- March 25th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Complicatedbdiddy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor a young programmer this is good, but it is not a simple as scratch. If your child doesn't have an attention span don't get it. otherwise it is fantastic.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Infrared Beacon
- November 16th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0power functionshammerwhammer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis remote is great what makes it even better is that it works with power functionsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55EV3 Infrared Beacon
1 of 1