Concrete Mixer TruckTechnic
Get a LEGO® McLaren Elva as a gift with purchases over 40 €*Learn more
Bring the world of construction to life for kids who love to see how things work. Youngsters with a passion for vehicles will enjoy building this LEGO® Technic™ Concrete Mixer Truck (42112). With 8 robust wheels, a moving motor, opening driver’s cab and large mixing drum, it looks just like the real thing. Kids can turn the drum manually or set it to automatic to see it turn as they push the truck. When they turn the drum counterclockwise, they'll see the concrete unload.
Creative play at the toy construction site
Imaginative role play is easy with this construction toy building set. The truck comes with 100 1x1 LEGO bricks to use as the concrete. Kids can turn the bricks in the blender then use the handle to control the funnel and pour the concrete into position.
Advanced building kits for kids
LEGO Technic model building kits are ideal for LEGO fans ready for a new challenge. These vehicles look and move like the real thing, so kids will love playing with their creations.
- Kids who love construction vehicle playsets will discover lots of cool functions in this LEGO® Technic™ Concrete Mixer Truck (42112). With a rotating mixer drum, this model looks and moves just like the real thing.
- With 1,163 pieces, kids will enjoy a challenging build before exploring all the features of the concrete mixer truck, including 100 1x1 LEGO® system bricks to use as the concrete.
- Turn the drum manually to mix the concrete or set it to automatic and see the mixer rotate as the truck drives along. Turn the drum counterclockwise to unload the concrete, using the funnel to guide it.
- Kids who love concrete truck toys will have lots of fun exploring all the features of this concrete mixer truck construction model kit. It makes a great birthday present or holiday gift for kids aged 10 and up.
- The concrete truck toy measures over 16” (42cm) long, 7” (19cm) high and 4” (12cm) wide, making it ideal for creative play.
- No batteries are required for this construction toy so the fun starts right away and never slows down.
- Printed instructions are included for this concrete truck toy LEGO® Technic™ building set for kids.
- LEGO® Technic™ model kits give kids a great introduction to engineering. With awesome designs and realistic functions, LEGO Technic offers advanced building kits packed with realistic features.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures each of these building sets for kids connects easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- October 13th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Add Power FunctionsAdso222 |I would recommend this to a friend!Nice build added a motor to turn the drum and was easy to do, replace the Gear shift ring with a M-Motor #8883 and fit a battery box #8881 to the back of the cab. This requires moving the steering inside the cab out of the way of the battery box see posted images.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Concrete Mixer Truck
- September 11th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun mixer truck with unexpected problemsWindsnow |Purchased for: SonMy five-year-old is crazy about mixer truck and he really loves this toy. It’s not very hard to build. He built it mostly by himself and it worked! The mixer truck can function perfectly. But after he played it for an hour or so, the mixer truck now can not move forward. It can only move backwards. The drum works ok. So I think the issue comes from the back wheel. I guess he ran the truck too quickly and then something got wrong. Now the question is do we have to rebuild it from the scratch? The wheel powering part is among the first 25% of the progress. This is very frustrating. He kept asking me to buy a new one:-(15 September 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceThat's no fun, a truck that won't move forwards! It does sound like something might be wrong with the build, so the best thing to do is to take that section apart and build it again. Pay close attention to the instructions, as even a small mistake can cause the model to not function properly. If you're sure everything was built correctly and you're still having trouble, or you notice any parts don't seem to be functioning properly, get in touch via LEGO.build/Service-BV and our experts will help you out.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 8 hrsWas this helpful?45Concrete Mixer Truck
- June 18th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good buildHaseeb |I would recommend this to a friend!This was a fun build and I enjoyed putting it together. The functions all work very well. It does come with quite a few stickers. They are not hard to put on but just a minor inconvenience during the build. They do add finer detail which makes the model look good. Despite that, I would rate this 4 stars for the following reasons: 1. The turning radius is not great (compared to the mobile crane with similar size). However, it is easy to fix by removing some parts. I think this was a bit sloppy from design perspective. 2. Six of the light blue 4x4 angular beams had different shade of color then the rest. Was easy enough to order replacement. 3. Value. This set has less part count than the mobile crane, but is more expensive (May be due to 2 large drum pieces). I would still recommend this set as it provides quite a good play experience (which one would expect from the technic set) and the colors are quite pleasing as wellPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Concrete Mixer Truck
- September 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego 42112 Cement TruckI would recommend this to a friend!Great set !! A must have for any Technic builders.. There is a yellow colored half bushing on top of the mini 4 cylinder engine on the model and it seems to be out of place and if you just flipped the axle where the color half bushing is now mounted on the bottom of the axle and make sure you put the gray colored cap/bushing on top. Now roll your model on a flat surface and hear and feel the taps and clicks . The model now would roll without stoppingPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55Concrete Mixer Truck