Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans can play out bounty-hunting missions and battles with this brilliant LEGO® brick version of Boba Fett’s Starship (75312). It features a handle for easy flying, an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit, rotating wings, 2 stud shooters and 2 rotating dual blaster cannons (non-shooting). This premium-quality set also includes Boba Fett and The Mandalorian LEGO minifigures with weapons, plus a Carbonite brick that fits in a compartment of the starship.
Play and display
There is also a transporter vehicle to move the starship and use as a stand so kids can display this awesome building toy in a vertical flying position. The set comes with clear instructions so even LEGO newcomers can build confidently.
Galaxy of joy
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of Star Wars™ starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. The LEGO Star Wars theme has become hugely successful with construction sets that make super gifts for fans of all ages.
- Kids can recreate Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 battle scenes and play out their own bounty-hunting missions with this cool LEGO® brick version of Boba Fett’s Starship (75312).
- Includes 2 LEGO® minifigures: Boba Fett with a blaster and The Mandalorian with his blaster rifle and a beskar spear, plus a Carbonite brick to add to the creative play possibilities.
- The starship has a handle for easy flying, an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit, rotating wings, 2 stud shooters, 2 rotating dual blaster cannons (non-shooting) and a compartment for a Carbonite brick.
- Also includes a transporter vehicle to move the starship on the ground in play scenarios; this also makes a great display stand for builders to show off their creation in an upright flight position.
- This buildable toy playset offers a fun, creative solo or group activity and makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for trend-setting kids aged 9 and up.
- The starship measures over 3.5 in. (8 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) long and 8 in. (20 cm) wide and makes an impressive centerpiece that will wow your young builder’s friends.
- Looking for an awesome buildable toy for a child who is new to LEGO® sets? This 593-piece Star Wars™ set comes with step-by-step instructions so they can build with Jedi-level confidence.
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to thrill fans of all ages, whether they want to recreate famous scenes, role-play their own stories or just display the brick-built replicamodels.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure that they are compatible for a simple, secure connection every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure that they satisfy demanding global safety standards.
- August 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Helping people 5 star rate Boba Fett’s ShipI would recommend this to a friend!Despite the complaints about the name change and the fact the lego set is completely out of stock easily at retailers, I absolutely love this set because of the way it looks. I’m so glad LEGO designers took inspiration from the positive feedback fans have for the 20th anniversary edition. Just like the 20th anniversary Slave 1, It has a cute handle that has great swooshability and the cargo hold the holds frozen in carbonite characters other than just Han Solo like the Gamorrean guard for example. I enjoy using stud shooters because i’m a huge fan of both spring loaded missiles and stud shooters at the same time. The other plus is the Maintenance vehicle, which is funniest non-UCS stand that helps display your vehicle. You want to be careful if you are a kid playing the maintenance speeder so that your Boba Fett’s spaceship won’t fall off. I’m one of these LEGO Star Wars fans on whom I will be rating 5 stars for the Boba Fett’s Starship because I love this set and it’s completely worth $50.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Boba Fett’s Starship™
- September 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great build for the priceI would recommend this to a friend!I absolutely love this set! It’s a solid build, great for both first time builders or experienced builders just wanting to have a fun set to build. The ship is very much lore accurate. However, the only things I found to be a bit off were the stud shooters and the cockpit. Now Slave I uses the canons on the lower end of the ship to shoot. But I get the stud shooters are for playability. Now for the cockpit, I don’t really like the gap it has when connecting to the rest of the ship. Also, the panels are not above the pilot, rather in front. Other than those complaints I really don’t have any other problems with the set. Its worth every penny for its size, plus more affordable than UCS sets, especially since this once comes with a display stand. Also I do think that it would be pretty cool if the ship also dropped seismic charges, from a play point of view.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Boba Fett’s Starship™
- August 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Minifigs, Superb Build!Robob280 |I would recommend this to a friend!Wasn't sure what to expect, aside from the awesome Minifigs, Boba and Mando are great figs to add to your collection. I was shocked by the size of the booklet for the size of the set, definitely a lot more complex than I would've guessed for a set of this scale. Overall, I was very impressed with the build quality and attention to detail, for the scale, it displays very well. In terms of playability, I love the handle, and think any kids would love to fly it around, and push the hover cart around too. It's not a UCS set by any means, but the detail and parts for the size of the build are still amazing. More impressed then I ever thought it would be, considering I really just wanted the figs! Only thing that could have been slightly improved was the stand stability.22 August 2021Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're so glad you enjoyed this stellar build! If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to reach out to us at LEGO.build/Service-BV .Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Boba Fett’s Starship™
- September 19th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Slave1JarKai1 |Title says it all Very upset Disney can't handle the Star Wars IP in its entirety. Slave1 is too problematic of a name on merch but filming Mulan next to Chinese Auschwitz isn't. Got it.Play Experience1.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?15Boba Fett’s Starship™