Immerse yourself in a challenging and rewarding building experience as your imagination transports you to GOTHAM CITY™ with the impressive LEGO® DC Batman™: Batman Cowl (76182).
Iconic Batman helmet to build and display
This LEGO brick recreation of the unmistakable cowl worn by the Caped Crusader™ is sure to attract attention and admiration wherever it is placed. With transparent bricks to represent the face and a stylish fact plaque attached to the sturdy base, this remarkable model will provide a sense of fulfilment long after the construction work has finished.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world for a while and rediscover the joy of creative construction with adult LEGO building sets. Satisfying to build and stunning to display, adult LEGO kits make great birthday gifts, Christmas presents and personal treats for anyone interested in model making or comic-book culture.
- The LEGO® DC Batman™: Batman Cowl (76182) captures forever the unmistakable style of Batman in a captivating build-and-display model created with adults in mind.
- Measuring over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 4 in. (10 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep, this captivating model provides an attractive conversation piece, whether displayed in your home or workplace.
- The collectible LEGO® DC Batman™ Batman Cowl offers a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience, as 410 LEGO bricks gradually transform into a stunning display model.
- This authentic LEGO® brick recreation of the iconic Batman™ helmet includes transparent pieces to represent the face and a stylish fact plaque attached to a sturdy base.
- Indulge your creative construction superpowers. This collectible piece of Batman™ memorabilia will provide pleasure and satisfaction long after the hands-on work has been completed.
- This build-and-display piece is ideal for any model-making enthusiast or adult fan of the Caped Crusader™. Itmakes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat.
- With its high-quality, easy-to-follow instructions, you can embark on this fascinating construction project as soon as you open the box.
- The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pullapart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- May 9th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Too expensive. Looks incompletemena470 |Purchased for: SelfThis was a good concept, but it looks incomplete. The face/ mouth area could have been given more attention. Also, for the number of bricks, this set is overpriced. Should have been closer to $40.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Batman™ Cowl
- June 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Perfect ChallengeDeanna |I would recommend this to a friend!My friend and I have both been building legos for years and we enjoyed this set thoroughly. The pieces were easy to sort, the instructions were simple to follow, and it was very intricate (especially the frame) which made for a challenge that didn’t become frustrating. Finished the whole thing in an afternoon and loved it! It’s not meant to be played with (it’s a display cowl) so I don’t recommend it for kids, but teens and adults would love this. Awesome set!Play Experience2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Batman™ Cowl