It’s showtime! Bring the drama of TV baking contests into kids’ bedrooms with this LEGO® Friends Baking Competition set (41393). Let them express their creativity as they decorate the toy cakes in crazy ways to impress the judges. Or role-play the judge deciding who will win the trophy. Feed imaginations This pretend play cooking set is packed with realistic kitchen equipment, play food, and cute utensils and accessories to realistically recreate the baking shows kids watch on TV. Cool functions such as the rotating cake stands and the spinning ingredients wheel help to inspire imaginative play. And the whole set is modular so kids can set it up and play with it the way they choose. Life’s sweeter with Friends Introduce children to LEGO Friends, where kids can play out the adventures of the TV series, meeting LEGO Friends characters that are just like them. In Heartlake City they'll always have a buddy they can explore their interests with, because there's always room for one more friend.Building Instructions
- Encourage creative play as kids help LEGO® Friends characters craft amazing LEGO cakes in this baking competition cooking toy playset. They’ll love pretending to perform under the heat of the studio cameras!
- This feature-packed Baking Competition (41393) food playset includes 3 mini-dolls, 2 cook stations with rotating cake stands, lots of baking accessories, such as toy food and icing, and kitchen equipment.
- Kids will get lost in this feature-packed LEGO® set. They can pretend to cook on the hob, role-play the judge, go behind the cameras, help put out a kitchen fire or make a new creation by adding their own LEGO bricks.
- There are so many ways for kids aged 6+ to enjoy hours of creative food play fun with this 361-piece LEGO® set. It makes a great birthday or holiday gift for those new to LEGO toys or fans of the Friends TV show.
- This modular set can be separated to spread the cake joy around a bedroom. But since it measures just over 5” (15cm) high and 11” (30cm) wide, it won’t take up much room when all the elements are displayed together.
- This LEGO® Friends set comes with everything kids need to recreate a TV baking competition scene. Batteries aren’t needed to kick-start the action – the creative fun comes from kids' imaginations.
- As with all LEGO® sets, this cooking toy comes with clear printed instructions. They are designed to be easy for kids aged 6+ to follow so they can get on and build without a grown-up's help.
- Introduce kids to the exciting world of LEGO® Friends. It’s a place where kids can learn that it is possible to achieve their dreams when they follow their hearts.
- LEGO® building sets for kids meet the highest industry standards plus The LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pull apart – and it's been that way since 1958!
- The LEGO Group tests its bricks and pieces to the max to make sure every little builder's playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
- June 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great British bake off!!!Hally | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 7 year old received this excellent set for her birthday and loves it. We have been recreating many scenes from GBBO. Great detail and value for money.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Baking Competition
- May 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0More sets like this please!Piggy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is so much fun with the idea behind it, you spin the wheel and it determines what the contestents will be baking for the show. It's such a unique set idea with the reality television/game show theme and I crave more sets like it. You get so many great pieces in here too, lots of food and product boxes and there's amazing new frosting pieces so you can make giant cakes. The stickers are tricky to line up on the wheel, but the pros far outweigh that single con. Even if you don't play with this, the pieces are amazing for making your own stuff.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Baking Competition
- May 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatKasia | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterIts Great my douther have Good fun. For Her its easy she have 10 yearsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55Baking Competition
1 of 1