6x6 Volvo Articulated HaulerTechnic
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over 85 €*Not a VIP?
A realistic model version of Volvo’s biggest articulated hauler, the LEGO® Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler (42114) is ideal for kids who love construction vehicles. The truck is powered by 1 large angular position motor, 1 XL motor and 1 L motor with a Bluetooth controlled Smart Hub for realistic functionality.
Explore the app for new ways to play
There are lots of authentic details to discover and kids can take control of the truck using the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app. Use the different control screens to drive forward, reverse, steer, change speed and gear, or unload the hauler’s bucket. Kids also get a personalized dashboard with authentic cockpit controls. Challenges and achievements help kids develop their driving skills and there’s inspirational content to discover in the app too.
Authentic details inspire creative play
LEGO Technic construction vehicle playsets are ideal for LEGO fans ready for a new challenge with vehicles that look and drive like the real thing.
- Kids will love building their very own model version of the classic A60H Articulated Hauler from Volvo. And with cool functions in the LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ app, the fun goes on long after the model is built.
- With this LEGO® Technic 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler (42114) building kit, kids can learn the secrets of mega construction machines as they steer, tip the bucket and change gear using the app.
- This model is packed with authentic details. The LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ app puts kids in charge as they explore the different control screens, challenges, achievements and exclusive content in the app.
- Looking for a cool remote control truck toy? Take creative play to the next level with this awesome app-controlled LEGO® Technic Volvo model kit, which makes a great birthday present for any young builder aged 11 and up.
- The Volvo truck toy model measures over: 7” (20cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide, making it ideal for construction role play. Combine with other construction playsets for even more fun.
- Building can start without batteries, but to enjoy the full power and cool technical functions of this app-controlled toy you’ll need to provide 6 x AA 1.5V batteries.
- Printed instructions are included so the creative fun starts straightaway with this awesome building set for kids.
- LEGO® Technic building kits are ideal for kids who love to build and are ready for a new challenge. With a range of fun buildable toys, the LEGO Technic universe is loved by kids and adults alike.
- Each LEGO® Technic set meets the highest industry standards, which ensures each vehicle connects easily every time.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- January 31st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Volvo haulerI would recommend this to a friend!I enjoyed putting this together and having a background in mechanical design engineering (retired) i have enjoyed the lego technic line. I only had one problem with the set when i loaded and tried to set the controller on my ipad i found the dump control moved forward. I could not get the box to lift or lower. I took the chassie apart and had to reposition the shift cam from what was shown in the assembly manual and now everything works. I am not sure if it shifts from 1 to 2 but that is ok. I am satisfied with the kit and still give it a good rating.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- February 7th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beautiful, Fun, Challenging, PunishingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love Lego’s attention to detail. This is a really beautiful set that will put the heart of a child back into any adult. I like the direction lego is going with the app. Its very dynamic and it adds more of a sense of realism. However, the model itself is sometimes really slow even on top gear it lacks pulling power and speed. I think the app needs to have a recalibrate button, it may have one but i didnt see it and had to delete and re-download the app. I sometimes think that the firmware engineers and the software engineers are on 2 different planets and they need to be in one big studio together so everyone can see what the others are working on. This model is a really challenging build, not for kids or people new to lego. It requires a strong level of focus and a keen eye for detail. If you mess up one little detail the whole kit will not work. For example i got to the calibration phase and the hydraulic lift for the bucket fell apart. Turns out i miss interpreted the assembly to the gear box. I needed needle nose pliers to get the pins out. Thankfully i was able to fix it and move on without completely disassembling. Given the complexity and fastening of each gear section to the total gear box it can be tricky to tell if everything snapped together. Multiple points snapping means multiple chances of messing something up. I dont think the images in the instructions are enough. I think there needs to be periodic points in the instructions that point to components and ask you to move them to make sure everything is in line and working. But even then a video showing the more tricky aspects of assembly would be very helpful. Stickers are fun for small static models but this is something that people want to take outside and drive around. We all know that lego stickers over time pucker and peel away. I recommend just printing directly onto the pieces themselves. The assembly of the engine block and the cab was hard because as you are connecting pieces you are popping pieces off so it becomes a delicate process of push and pull which can cause mis-alignment. I can easily see people either out of frustration or by accident possibly breaking pieces on this kit Over all this is a really rigid build. Im not at all concerned about it falling apart. Even though I would recommend this kit there are strings attached to that recommendation. I definitely think the model could be designed to go faster. It looks great set up on a desk or a shelf, definitely a conversation piece. I need an rc loader to build now.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?456x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- October 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun fun !I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this Technic set, looks and acts like the real thing, as usual I was super alert not to make any building mistakes and everything worked fine the first run, even the app ! My first Technic set many years ago I made a few mistakes, had to take it apart almost to the beginning, OUCH ! But I love everything about the Volvo Hauler, combined with my Liebherr Excavator, it is “LOADS” of fun for hours and different scenarios. I even purchased 48 golf whiffle balls to use as cargo, it’s easier for the excavator to pick up and load into Volvo. Recommend this for all LEGO Technic fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler
- January 1st, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0What a NIGHTMAREPurchased for: SelfI have built A LOT of technic sets. This one fought me all the way. I found the instructions very hard to read, colors wrong on instructions, and missing pieces. I was excited to try the new controls- which seem cool, but the truck is stuck turning right, and wont move. Since it is all together, I cannot find where the problems are, and I feel with better instructions I would be enjoying right now. Unfortunately, I have a shelf dust collector.... I feel this one was a waste of time and money.5 January 2021Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no, we're really sorry you didn't enjoy your experience with this set! You can always request free replacement parts for missing pieces by visiting LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?256x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler