Scream around the circuit in the lightning-fast 24 Hours Race Car! This robust, immaculately detailed LEGO® Technic model has all the features of a real-life race car, including a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons, opening gull-wing doors, all-round independent suspension, working front steering, high fenders and an opening front trunk and engine hood. Put on your racing gloves and step on the gas! Upgrade with the 8293 Power Functions motor set (not supplied) and you have bright LED headlights plus motorized gull wing doors and engine cover. This 2-in-1 model rebuilds into a SUV Racer.
- Features a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons, opening gull-wing doors, all-round independent suspension, working front steering, high fenders and an opening hood and engine cover
- Check out the cool green, white and black color scheme with racing decals
- Scream around the circuit!
- Step on the gas!
- Feel the power from the high-performance V8 engine
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into an SUV Racer
- Upgrade with the 8293 LEGO® Power Functions set (not included) for working LED headlight plus motorized gull-wing doors and engine hood.
- 24 Hours Race Car measures over 3” (10cm) high, 18” (48cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide
- SUV Racer measures over 6” (16cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0SpetacularFMCF | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst this car is huge! And I enjoyed the view after end of the building. The green color looks good with black and white. I like the detail of the doors and the access to the V8 engine. The car steering is pleasant to the size that it has. I will not use the power fuctions that are available for this car but it is an interesting option. Because this car is so large, the structure is somewhat fragile because the few pieces which is in the bottom. In my case I diceded to reinforced the bottom with pieces of another Lego car and it became more solid. I liked to see more stampings and less stickers, but that does not take the shine that this car has. Is very good.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?5524 Hours Race Car
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Lego set had in a whileLiamberry2003 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWas a very fun car to build with the finer details making it that extra bit better. this car when I finished building it seemed like a big accomplishment to me when I kept looking at it over and over againLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?5524 Hours Race Car
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Racemo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMacht richtig freude beim zusammenbauen. Preis/leistung absolut in Ordnung! Einziges manko von mir... Ich bin noch vom alten schlag u hebe schachtel und anleitungen und natürlich die überschüssigen teile immer auf. Dazu will ich auch immer die Bauanleitungen haben. Finde es nicht toll, dass der 2te plan nur online zur Verfügung steht. Nachdem in der firma/arbeit sowieso nichts mehr ohne smartphone und laptop geht will ich zuhause und vor allem beim legobauen keinen laptop oder smartphone dabei haben.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsWas this helpful?5524 Hours Race Car
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Simply AmazingNickC | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am 32 and bought this for myself on a whim. I used to love Lego models but for whatever reason I lost interest around age 15. But as life goes on, I now have a daughter (age 4), and I saw this while shopping for a Duplo set for her. I told myself, she and I can do it together. Besides, if you average out our ages, we're the perfect team to build something this complex. First a history lesson on Legos in the ealry 90s. The Technic sets back then worked great, but they were kind of rickety and had horrid aesthetics. I gravitated towards the Model Team series, which were beautiful models. For most of them, the only things that really worked were the steering gear, but that was a big deal! Flash forward to December 2015. I wanted to see if I could still do it, so I ordered it online. In terms of the building experience, it's a lot more user friendly, with sizer pictures on every page so you know how long of a piece you need. We didn't always have the colored red and blue studs, and that's another feature that makes the build so much more enjoyable compared to 1992! As far as the model, it's truly awesome. As an adult, I have to question certain things. Like why go to the headache of including moving pistons when the hatch would be closed whenever you'd be able to see them moving? Answer: Because you still know they're moving even if you can't see them. And why include a realistic suspension when you're only driving it along a flat floor in your home? Answer: Because you might still need it, terrain changes are unpredictable. And why have the option to motorize the doors when almost no car does that in real life? Answer: Because it's cool, duh. These and other things, like the steering wheel in the cabin that doesn't do anything and the decals on the wheels that say "Firm Gripp," are what makes it so cool--it has all sorts of details and features that a boy would find cool. And while a 4-year-old might not be able to build it, mine hasn't been able to destroy it either. It's an extremely sturdy construct, a substantial improvement over the past 2 decades! I am not reporting my build time. Despite the car's appearance, it's not a race to build it. Set aside a day, take your time, do it right, take a break to eat lunch, and the time will fly by.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?5524 Hours Race Car