Create a buildable LEGO® version of a classic American muscle car—the LEGO Speed Champions 75884 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. Ideal for display or racing, it features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, and authentic design details. This building set includes a minifigure and buildable ‘timing' board to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a classic Ford racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, transparent light-style elements, racing colors, race-graphics stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a buildable ‘timing' board with digital display and Ford logo stickers.
- Also includes the Ford racing driver’s helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- ‘Timing’ board measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Legacy ContinuesMasterBuilder84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOnce again, the pictures don't do this model enough justice; it looks a lot better in-person. Unlike many of the other models in the Speed Champions line, this one has a more-reasonable number of stickers. Luckily, for those of us with bigger fingers, the Mustang logo on the rear fuel cap is printed and not a sticker. Unlike the Mustang GT, the taillights on the '68 are circular translucent bricks, which nicely replicate the real Mustang taillights, especially given the small scale. My only gripe, (and I'll be the first to say this is nit-picky), is I wish there was an easier way to make a "clean" version of this model (sans the 'LEGO' and 'Spark' logos). If both of those are left off, you lose part of the racing stripes and vertical door stripe. All-in-all, another great edition to the Speed Champions line. Ford enthusiasts will love to add this to their collection. LEGO: The Bullet movie turns 50 and you are sooo close to it with this '68. Could we see a Bullet-edition Mustang too? Please? Likewise, might a convertible be in the near-future as well?Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- March 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This one has real headlights and tail lights!ezzzzz53 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!So one of the great features is the amount of detail in this set. it has actual brake lights and head lights (no stickers) and the way the built in the icon shape of the mustang was really well done. it looks as good as it does in the pictures. this set is a must have for any car lover.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- April 2nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Single file seating is lameRob50 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this kit except for the single file seating, that plagues many Lego vehicles. Like some of the other builders here I opted to not use all the stickers and make it look more like the Bullet movie car. I also put different tiles on the head lights (25313). I feel that these resemble lights more then the clear tiles. The design is good and it does look a lot like the real car. I also added some black wheel inserts from another kit which look nice. The car is very sturdy when completed. Great little car.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 days 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?451968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- July 7th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Bang for a MustangProfessorGrandStealThor | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first kit that I built as an adult, and it has me hooked into the Speed Champions Line. You will not get a better bang for your buck under $20. The finished product closely resembles the photo of an actual 1968 Mustang. Nice detail with a Lego piece with the actual Mustang horse logo. This is NOT a sticker! Incidentally, the quarter mile time posted on the added sign is the actual time of the original car. A nice educational touch.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?451968 Ford Mustang Fastback