1968 Ford Mustang FastbackSpeed Champions
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Create a buildable LEGO® version of a classic American muscle car—the LEGO Speed Champions 75884 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. Ideal for display or racing, it features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, and authentic design details. This building set includes a minifigure and buildable ‘timing' board to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a classic Ford racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, transparent light-style elements, racing colors, race-graphics stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a buildable ‘timing' board with digital display and Ford logo stickers.
- Also includes the Ford racing driver’s helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- ‘Timing’ board measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- March 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This one has real headlights and tail lights!ezzzzz53 |I would recommend this to a friend!So one of the great features is the amount of detail in this set. it has actual brake lights and head lights (no stickers) and the way the built in the icon shape of the mustang was really well done. it looks as good as it does in the pictures. this set is a must have for any car lover.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- October 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Smaller set but loved itPaulovey |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I normally go for the bigger sets. I have a Few of the larger technic sets, as well as the star wars super star destroyer, and the new millennium falcon. Having loved this car for years how could I turn down the chance to build it. I really liked The retro look to the driver. The build is solid and I really enjoyed how the build developed. Just one bit I would change. I had a spare printed round brick with the Mustang and have used it on one of the wheels in place of the black ones in the guide, and it looks great. Would have been even better to have one of those on each wheel. Thanks Lego, PaulLevel of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- March 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Best Ford Car Ever!Ellis |I would recommend this to a friend!I like this set very much and at first I thought it was a Shebly GT 500 but since its a 1968 Fastback I still like it and it looks great as a racer plus I like that both the headlights and tail lights are Lego pieces and not stickers and I like the small build which I think is a small sign that shows the drivers lap time I also want to say this Mustang is better than the previous one set #75871 but still I like that we get another Mustang and it's somewhat of a Muscle car I really think this will be a set everyone will want espically if they own a Mustang as wellPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- January 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ProductKyMan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first lego set in 7 years and it's been a great experience, the way it was laid out was a lot different then it used to be and proved easier to build. All around a great buy for someone new to Lego.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback