Create a buildable LEGO® version of a classic American muscle car—the LEGO Speed Champions 75884 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. Ideal for display or racing, it features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, and authentic design details. This building set includes a minifigure and buildable ‘timing' board to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a classic Ford racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, transparent light-style elements, racing colors, race-graphics stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a buildable ‘timing' board with digital display and Ford logo stickers.
- Also includes the Ford racing driver’s helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- ‘Timing’ board measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yet another Ford legend in LEGO Bricks!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just built this LEGO set today after my mother purchased it for me on April 5th, Thursday. Let me tell you, it is probably the best $14.99 LEGO Speed Champions set ever! The details on the LEGO 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback were captured very well, comparing it to the real car. I really like the LEGO minifigures printing on his torso and face, and also the sticker used for the timing board. My favorite feature on the Fastback is the space where you can place the driver's wrench behind the seat. If you're getting into LEGO Speed Champions now after the three years the series has been into production, I highly suggest that you get this set as a starter. Why? It's awesome! Review by cheesy. 4/8/2018Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 28 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- April 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Build with excellent priceSolekid | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOverall easy build. My son and I completed fairly quickly with no issues. Great for a beginner in my opinion. If you love Mustangs this is for you. We add a minor touch at the end!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- January 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mustang. What to say more?Tozz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I'm not a fan of Ford, but I'm a fan of Mustangs! I bought it because of the brand and the minifigure (the vintage suit and the huge logo on the back are awesome). The pictures don't give a perfect representation of the real thing. The only negative side from this Speed Champions: stickers. This one has a LOT of stickers. Too much in my own opinion, but the two-tone body gives it a competition side. So the stickers are just a great addition in this one, as they are not necessary to the distinct shape of the car. The new Camaro ZL1 is a good example of a build that NEEDS stickers to look like the real thing. Even the rear lights are not brick-made... This is a good side of this horse: rear and front part. The bumpers are accurate and we can recognize this car among others even without the logo. I'm thinking of buying a second set and making an all-black Mustang. Or maybe a Bullit version, so many options! Oh, and thanks for the extra printed logo brick! 4.5 bricksPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- January 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ProductKyMan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first lego set in 7 years and it's been a great experience, the way it was laid out was a lot different then it used to be and proved easier to build. All around a great buy for someone new to Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback