Hot Expansion Set for lava-defying action!A fun-packed, interactive level for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to add to the LEGO Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360).
Modular building toy for competitive funThis 133-piece playset for ages 6+ features a P Switch (found only in this set!), a sliding platform and iconic enemies.
LEGO® Super Mario™ Whomp's Lava Trouble Expansion Set
It's tricky to keep LEGO® Mario™ from falling in 'lava'.
Whomp and Lava Bubble figures
See LEGO® Mario's unique reactions as he defeats each enemy.
Hit the P Switch to win a shower of digital coins.
LEGO® Super Mario™ appThe app offers digital viewing tools to help kids build independently, as well as creative inspiration and a safe forum to share ideas.
Combines with other LEGO® Super Mario™ setsThe modular LEGO® Super Mario system™ allows fans to expand and rebuild for unlimited group competitions and solo challenges.
Heat up the competitive LEGO® Super Mario™ action with Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set (71364). This modular LEGO Super Mario playset features a sliding platform, Whomp figure guarding a P Switch (found only in this set!) and a brick-built, shell-shaped system to topple the Lava Bubble figure. It’s the ideal gift toy for kids who own the LEGO® Mario™ figure found in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360).
The free LEGO Super Mario app has intuitive Instructions PLUS, featuring cool viewing tools to help build this module. It also offers suggestions for creative ways to build, rebuild and play, and is a safe platform for kids to share ideas with other Mario fans.
Great for competitions with friends and family or solo gameplay, collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring a unique, family-favourite character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs let fans construct their own levels for unlimited creative fun.
- Kids can create an action-packed new level to add to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course and compete against friends with this Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set (71364).
- The player can build their own challenging course with a sliding platform for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to balance on, Whomp and Lava Bubble figures, and the P Switch, which is found only in this set.
- Kids will love seeing and hearing the different ways LEGO® Mario™ reacts as he encounters each enemy and earns a shower of digital coins for doing tricks after defeating the Whomp and activating the P Switch.
- This 133-piece, creative LEGO® toy playset makes a fun birthday or Christmas gift for kids aged 6 and up to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), inspiring them to build and customize their own levels.
- Measuring over 3” (8.5cm) high, 8.5” (22cm) wide and 6.5” (16.5cm) deep in its basic formation, this module can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other Expansion Sets in multivarious ways.
- No batteries required for this playset – combine it with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course to power up the action.
- Kids can find building instructions, cool digital viewing tools and a safe platform to share their ideas on the free LEGO® Super Mario™ app. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world. They allow fans to expand and rebuild to create their own levels to enjoy solo or in competition against friends and family.
- Builders won’t need a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, the bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are extensively tested and analysed to ensure that every LEGO building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- This set features digital building instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fire DodgingValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice addition to the course with a slide element and a large Whomp character. Even better, no stickers all the details are pre-printed on to the blocks so it makes building much more fun (have I mentioned I hate putting stickers on?) The build was fun and relatively straightforward to put together. The big downside for me was that you have no build instructions in the kit it all has to be downloaded through the app. Make sure your device has full battery before you start, especially if you are building multiple sets in the series at the same time or else you can get in the situation I was in where 2 bags from the end my battery died. You don't have to incorporate the set as is in to your course, you can easily take sections and pop them in different locations. Definitely good for creativity. Number Of Pieces: 133 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.14 Build Time: 30 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set
- March 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Whomp was waiting for you, see its smileBiscuitGog1234 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBuild time: 40 minutes. My 3 year old son helped me with 66% of the bricks, this was the first set of the day and it was late AM. For the first time, we have a set that features throwing a shell at another character. I was wondering how LEGO would portray it. Even during the build I didn't realize that was what we were building.I would love to see it again in another set (e.g. having a shell on a sliding platform might be an interesting idea). There are two exclusive characters in this set (Whomp and Lava Bubble), Whomp is a very large character with a brick printed for his face. This is obviously the one that my son likes a lot. It's the same on my side and as I told my son: when you see Ba-Boom's smile, you see why it's important to always brush your teeth and go to the dentist. As for the playability, it's a great set for collecting lots of gold coins: the mobile platform gives us lots of them and so does the P switch (that's what turns bricks into gold coins in the video game). The moving platform doesn't have studs to help Mario stand better, which increases the difficulty level when going back and forth.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set
- March 27th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super fun expansion setOppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Got this for my daughter. It is very fun and has a lot of action packed stuff. It is her favorite expansion set so far. We got character packs with it and it made it even more enjoyable. This is definitely worth buying.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsWas this helpful?55Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set
- August 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant setKer23 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a really great add on the the starter pack. Lots of fun to be had for many. I’m 30 and absolutely loved playing with this with the kids. Easy to set up and lots to do. It kept us amused for ages.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set