A Vintage Taxi gift with LEGO® purchase over 200 €, valid 28/01 – 13/02, while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Power up kids’ creativity with the LEGO® City Tractor (60287) playset. This cool tractor toy comes with lots of realistic features, including large rear tires, tipping loader bucket and a raisable boom. With farmer and daughter minifigures, a rabbit figure, 2 hay bales and a crate of veggies, the scene is set for fun farm adventures.
A treat for boys and girls aged 5 and up
You'll find easy-to-follow building instructions for this LEGO set in the box. Or you can hop online and download Instructions PLUS, part of the LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, helps budding builders become master builders.
The great vehicles of LEGO City
LEGO City Great Vehicles playsets deliver realistic vehicles and machines along with fun characters to inspire imaginative role play. Kids get to explore their favorite land, air and sea vehicles, developing physical skills and confidence as they build and play.
- Help creativity gain traction with this iconic LEGO® City Tractor (60287) playset, an impressive introduction to the exciting world of LEGO City. Ideal for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- What’s in the box? Everything kids need to create a cool toy tractor with lots of realistic features, plus 2 hay bales, a crate of veggie elements, farmer and daughter minifigures and a rabbit figure.
- This LEGO® City Tractor (60287) toy has huge rear tires, a tipping loader bucket, raisable boom and a minifigure cab. Kids can combine it with other LEGO toy playsets for fun play and cool displays.
- The LEGO® City Great Vehicles tractor toy makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day surprise for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- When built, the tractor measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide.
- Accessory elements include a crate with a pumpkin, apple and carrots, plus 2 hay bales.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for kids. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles toys inspire creative play that helps kids grow physical skills and confidence as they explore all kinds of vehicles and scenarios that reflect life in a fun, exciting way.
- All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- January 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love it!LegoManJ |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build was fun to build, the new bricks and molds in this set were really cool and nice to see. If you like LEGO City and like tractors this is the set for you. A suggestion would maybe be another city set for a tractor trailer that holds other hay bales and other farm equipment I think it would be a cool thing to add to the tractor since it has a hitch. All in all this is a fantastic set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tractor
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful Fun ToyI would recommend this to a friend!My little boy absolutely loved the Lego tractor! I think all little boys love Legos it was really nice to be able to get him something to challenge him that he's never made before it was not complicated for him but, it did require a little bit of help from Mom and Dad (he's 10) I really like that it challenges his creativity sparks his imagination he loves to build Legos are one of his favorite toys he was able to use other Legos add on his room as a Lego nightmare. I highly recommend this tractor he loved being tasked and wanted to build it immediately! Very easy & fun to add to his collection vIf you have little boys i that love Legos especially if they love to build and also have a creative imagination this product is wonderfulLevel of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Tractor
- January 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun build for kids who like tractorsBlueJay1 |I would recommend this to a friend!Fun build for my 7 year old to do with her 5 year old cousin! As usual, building instructions are easy for children to follow. The farmer girl is a nice touch! Cute bunny with carrots was a hit too. Took the kids only 40 minutes or so to complete, and no adult assistance was required! The biggest challenge is keeping the scoop on the tractor as the kids play with it. It seems to detach rather easily!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Tractor
- January 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FarmI would recommend this to a friend!I recieved this product to try out, well actually I let my grandson try it. He loves putting things together, an his dad is a farmer. He really enjoyed it,but it was a little hard cause it had a bunch of small piecesPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Tractor