Item 1 of 11
Item 1 of 11
Townhouse Toy StoreCreator 3-in-1
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 11/10-17/10Not a VIP?
Small parts and Small Ball.
Small parts and Small Ball.
Indulge a LEGO® Creator 3in1 fan’s love of detailed models in this Townhouse Toy Store (31105) set. Little builders will spend hours exploring the 2-level townhouse, with an apartment upstairs and a toy store downstairs, plus a working rocket ride. Inspire creative building freedom Kids get 3 different build-and-play experiences with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can build a 2-level townhouse toy store and rebuild it into a cake shop with a seating area and a LEGO workshop attached to the back, a pretty flower shop with a skylight, or something new. This building toy encourages imaginative play and will make a great Christmas present or birthday gift. Unique, stand-alone models with play options LEGO Creator 3in1 sets include detailed, realistic models that encourage imaginative play. The toys offer endless building and play opportunities while helping to spark creativity in children of all ages. These impressive, inspirational kits make great gifts for fans and kids for any occasion.
- Give kids an exciting building challenge with this set, featuring 3 models in 1, a townhouse toy store, cake shop with LEGO® workshop and a flower shop with skylight, plus 2 minifigures and a brick-built bird figure.
- What makes a town grow? Kids can develop creativity and building skills by running a Creator 3in1 Townhouse Toy Store (31105), busy cake shop or flower shop, or by using their imaginations in new ways.
- This detailed set offers 3 building options in 1 and can be connected toother Creator 3in1 buildings to develop a LEGO® street with endless creative possibilities. Kids can also build something totally new with the set.
- The 2-level townhouse toy store with apartment, brick-built toy soldier, train sign and gumball machine, working rocket ride, loads of toys and other details makes a fantastic Christmas or birthday gift for kids aged 8+.
- Detailed and ready for immersive play! With the townhouse toy store measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep, this cool building toy is designed for serious adventures and loads of creative fun!
- Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of endless fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of coming up with new stories all on their own.
- Open the box and the play begins with building and rebuilding any 1 of the 3 model toys. Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap for kids, leading to a boost in confidence and pride in creation.
- Give youngsters free rein to play with LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets. This awesome house playset offers kids the chance to push their creativity and building skills in new directions as they tell stories with each rebuilding.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kids’ building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- April 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itNetteh |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis shop is so amazing. It took ma a little longer because my toddler woke up from her nap before I was done but I have fully enjoyed every single detail and have yet to rebuild it to the other two sets. And can’t wait to do that but will keep it like the first one for a bit since I love how it looks. And so well priced. Can’t often buy bigger sets because of their price and for me smaller sets are a little easy so this one is a nice change for the price! Really really happy about it!Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 19 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store
- August 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great detail!Fowls89 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe toy store in this set in phenomenal, from the printed miniature lego boxes to the toy trains and planes on display, oh, and also the gum ball machine and working rocket ride. There's too much to say. Add the 2nd floor town house with a bed and floral accents, and it takes it to another level. This had a lot packed into a decent sized set and great color usage especially with the light blue on the 2nd floor. I recently bought the bigger set to this (pet shop/cafe) and cannot wait to build and expand my lego city. If you're into the creator series or building a city, this set is a must!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store
- March 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun set, lots of play valueI would recommend this to a friend!This is really a nice set. Kids built in about 1.5 hours. So far we have only built the toy shop and bakery. Few opinions: Pros Good instructions All 3 builds good Kids like the set' Looks fairly easy to modify into a larger building with a few extra bricks Colors are good Side build rocket ride works just like last years give away. Cons Toy shop build, 2nd level door won't open all the way (hits railing) Few windows came out of the box scratched up. Shipping issue probable. Recommend this product if you have kids or looking for a nice small building to add to your collection.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?55Townhouse Toy Store
- November 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very nice detailsmidge717 |I would recommend this to a friend!I've been a fan of these smaller townhouse builds since they came out. The facades are more colorful than the larger modular buildings. The buildings look more playful and fun. My favorites are the ones that are hinged, so that when you close it, you have a complete building with no open back. I was disappointed to see that this one is not in that style. So while I enjoyed the build and like how it came out, I cannot give it 5 stars because it is just short of being really special. As an adult collector who buys only buildings, I really wish complete buildings with closed backs would become the standard, especially on these townhouses, where we now have some with and some without, no consistency.Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Townhouse Toy Store
Shop more like this: