Fans of Batman™ can build and display their own portrait of The Joker™ with this LEGO® Brick Sketches™ The Joker (40428). Made entirely from LEGO bricks on a 12x16 baseplate to hold the LEGO bricks firmly in place, kids can even hang it on the wall using the built-in hook. A cool gift for kids’ birthdays and holidays, and an impressive addition to any collection of LEGO Brick Sketches character portraits.
- Young LEGO® builders and fans of Batman™ will enjoy constructing and displaying this awesome, collectible Brick Sketches™ portrait of the most notorious villain of GOTHAM CITY™.
- A great gift for kids aged 8 and up, this 170-piece construction set is part of the LEGO® Brick Sketches™ theme, which features collectible, buildable, 3D illustrations of iconic characters on 12x16 baseplates.
- Measuring over 5” (13cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep, this LEGO® Brick Sketches™ The Joker™ willlook amazing in any kid’s room, whether on a shelf, bedside table or hanging on the wall from the built-in hook.
Frequently bought with...
- July 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the artistKatMurp |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed this concept and would absolutely love for this artist to do large brick sketches. It was fun to do something a little different and cool to see everything come together. McVeigh did a great job making the "portrait" pop. I do agree with the other reviewer that it is a little overpriced. It was a small build that took minimal time. No regrets though. Joker is my favorite super villain and I'm happy to display this piece.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55The Joker™
- July 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great new concept, a bit priceyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great looking product and a concept that has infinite possibilities beyond the 4 original offerings. Build is straight forward but fun, it is colourful, just the right size, the 3D relief look is both creative & surprising, and the look of the original Joker is very closely replicated. The red lips & yellow teeth stand out. The eyes seem to track you whether it is viewed from the left or the right side!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Joker™
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Set To BuildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have being playing LEGO for more than two decades and as I grew older, I am more inclined to sets that are more artistic and ingenious, which I can use as decoration in my place. This is an overall fun set to build, and the beautiful design does fit in anywhere in my apartment. Highly recommend it if you are looking for LEGO art.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Joker™
- February 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little build.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSmall but very creative. Has more detail than I thought from the pictures. Will go great with my display of DC minifigs.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Joker™