- Skull Warrior
FREE Back to School Pack with purchases over 65 €*Learn more
Small parts and Ball.
Put the freeze on intruders to the ancient city with the ferocious Skull Warrior! Repel approaching LEGO® BIONICLE® heroes by unleashing six successive shots from the huge Freeze Bow rapid shooter. Activate the battle bash function and overcome any opponent in close combat. Rip off their masks with the hook blade and channel their elemental power to awaken more of the Skull Warrior’s undead comrades!
- Features a Skull mask and mask pop-off trigger, shell with cool metallic-effect chest decoration, battle bash function, Freeze Bow rapid shooter, hook blade, silver-colored bones, translucent rib cage and posable joints
- Turn the wheel to activate the battle arm!
- Rip off LEGO® BIONICLE® hero masks with the hook blade
- Fire the Freeze Bow rapid shooter!
- Durable design for intense action play
- Stands over 7” (20cm) tall
- Combine with 70792 Skull Slicer and 70793 Skull Basher to create a multi-headed warrior using building instructions available online at LEGO.com/BIONICLE/bi
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 19th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Queue | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This may be my favorite of the Skull Villains. Skull Warrior comes with a really nice bow, which is designed so that you can pose the Skull Warrior holding it any way you could want. That's really nice. The secondary weapon, something like a spear, is also nice and works well with the slicing function built into the right arm. My favorite feature is the ability to store a weapon on the Skull Warrior's back when it isn't being used. All-in-all, a very well-refined set. If I had enough money, I would get more than one to make things accurate to the story and have an army.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skull Warrior
- January 11th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My First Villain!Darter | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set in September as I wanted some good fights with my Toa. The box really drew me in with the bow seen rather then the spear. I got this one first as I wanted the bow on a Villain. The build was normal and I have become used to it after building all six Toa. I do not like all the technic I wish that they were more like Hero Factory in the building category. The Bow: The bow is a nice one but I find that the six shooter is not that powerful compared to a ball shooter that Hero Factory used. The fact that all you are shooting is small plastic pellets compared to large ball going very fast makes the bow seem weak. The shooting part itself is like a much better Cordak blaster from 2007. The Spear: This weapon is the main one I use as it seems more powerful. The prongs and hooks on the blade are a nice touch and make it useful as a weapon as you can grab mask from enemies without much hassle. I like how it can mount on the back of the body and serve as a sidearm. The Skull Warrior: The mask is perfect and really helps make this look like a creepy skeleton like he is. The use of the bone pieces that look like bone pieces are amazing as it makes the figure look skinny and small in a good way rather then just a lack of armor. I actually got the Lord Of Skull Spiders first and he stinks in his role as a Villain hence the title. Overall: This is a good set and really goes well with Kopaka and is a good buy for people wanting to play with these figures. I think that the price is okay but I remember getting figures this size for $10 rather then $15. Good buy for a collector wanting the skull army.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skull Warrior