Temporarily out of stock
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Mark a special occasion with these LEGO® Roses (40460). They’re the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or just to let someone know how much they’re cherished – and they’ll bring a beautiful burst of color when displayed in a vase. This easy-to-assemble set comes with 2 red blooms, green leaves and length-adjustable stems. Combine with LEGO Tulips (40461) to add extra color to this brick-built bouquet. The set is also compatible with the LEGO Flower Bouquet (10280).
- Show someone how special they are with this LEGO® Roses (40460) building kit. It makes the perfect Valentine’s, Mother’s Day or just-because gift.
- Includes 2 buildable red roses with adjustable stems.
- Each rose stem measures over 10 in. (26 cm) long – perfect for displaying in a vase.
- August 9th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Set feels incomplete.I would recommend this to a friend!The roses are generally very nice builds. Unfortunately the pedals feel incomplete, there really should have been 1x2 tiles filling in the recessed studs on the pedals. I purchased two of the red rose set to mix them with the full bouquet set. Unfortunately the red rose stems are much shorter than the stems in the bouquet set. In the end I built only 3 of the 4 red roses, so I could use the stem pieces from the 4th flower to make the other 3 a little longer. Good flowers, but the stems should have been a little bit longer and the pedals also feel unfinished.Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?35Roses
- January 23rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beautiful Addition in the BouquetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter building our Bouquet, the tulips--the roses were next. I was excited about the red roses mostly because I disliked the color of the roses in the bouquet. It was a fun, quick easy build, and I like all of the leaves both the ones on the stem and the ones on the bottom of the buds. The only thing I would change is that in the bouquet the roses have a different color on the inside and I thought that gave the roses a beautiful dimension to them. That being said, I am very happy I bought multiple red roses being that they stand out and bring a gorgeous contrast to the bouquet flowers. I recommend them and advise you get multiples as 4 or 6 red roses are a wonderful decorative piece.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Roses
- July 30th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful and At A Fair PriceI would recommend this to a friend!I think I checked the Lego website every day for about 4 months before getting my hands on this kit; even with email notices about being in stock they sold out too fast, but that is the only disappointment. The build was simple, which was expected and it’s fine, but the design is clever, and the low price point is very much appreciated, especially given the popularity so I know Lego could charge more if they wanted to. I bought the 2-kit limit and added the tulips set for my display by removing someleaves so they would fit, which works very well. The deep red colour is beautiful in any light and I like that you can change the rose petals from partial to wide open. If we are allowed to buy more in the future I will but for now I’ll enjoy these.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Roses
- January 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lovely RosesIfer |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot these today and built all five boxes that Lego allowed me to order. They are lovely. An easy build for an adult, our ten year old had some issues attaching the small green leaves without removing petals. I suspect that was just enthusiasm. A very nice grownup looking set of legos to add to our collection.Play Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Roses