Fans can add a Piranha Plant Power Slide challenge to their LEGO® Super Mario™ universe and train to be better at collecting coins with this fun Expansion Set (71365). This collectible toy playset features a platform on rails on a seesaw with Piranha Plants at either end, a Time Block to earn extra time on the course for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included), plus Goomba and Koopa Troopa figures to defeat. A great gift for kids, this building toy combines with the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), which has the LEGO Mario figure and can be rearranged for fresh gameplay options.
The free LEGO Super Mario app comes with Instructions PLUS to help build this module, plus suggestions for creative ways to build and play, and is a safe platform to share ideas with other fans.
Unlimited creative fun
LEGO Super Mario sets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. The Starter Course building toy, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs let fans build their own unique levels.
- Kids can add this brilliant Piranha Plant Power Slide Expansion Set (71365) to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) and compete against friends to master the sliding, seesaw challenge.
- This collectible toy playset has a buildable seesaw with a platform on rails for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to stand on. Players must seesaw quickly to win coins but stay clear of the Piranha Plants at each end.
- The Time Block in this Expansion Set offers players the chance to gain more time on the course. This module also includes Goomba and Koopa Troopa toy figures for LEGO® Mario™ to defeat to win more coins.
- This 217-piece LEGO® building toy makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 7+, inspiring them to create their own unique levels and learn new skills to become better at collecting coins.
- Measuring over 5” (12cm) high, 10.5” (27cm) wide and 9” (23cm) deep in its basic formation, this module can be rearranged and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Sets in many ways.
- No batteries required for this creative toy building set – it comes to life when combined with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course. The set comes with clear instructions so kids can build independently.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app features digital building instructions and cool viewing tools, and suggests creative ways to play and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world and give kids and all fans loads of options to expand, rebuild, customize and create unlimited challenges.
- No need for a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure a perfect, easy connection every time and consistently robust builds.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analyzed to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest safety standards.
- This set features digital building instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Slippin and SlidinValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!One of only two desert themed sets in the first cycle of the Super Mario sets. It is not that versatile in terms of building courses though as it is pretty much just the slide. Also, the slide itself takes a bit of time for you to get all the Mario coins so it makes that 1 minute timer run down really rapidly. The look of it is great though and the piranha plants look really good and very reminiscent of the ones in the early Mario games. 8 Bit definitely lends itself well to being recreated in bricks. Building was straight forward and the boy reported it was really fun and satisfying watching one of the first games he played as a toddler coming to life. The big downside for me was that you have no build instructions in the kit it all has to be downloaded through the app. Make sure your device has full battery before you start, especially if you are building multiple sets in the series at the same time or else you can get in the situation I was in where 2 bags from the end my battery died. Number Of Pieces: 217 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.12 Build Time: 30 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Piranha Plant Power Slide Expansion Set
- March 14th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0One of the few desert setBiscuitGog1234 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBuild time : 55 minutes, my 3 years old helped me on 30% of the bricks, it was the second set of the day in we were in late afternoon. This is one of the few sets that has the yellow desert bricks (there are 4 in total if we include the launch promo set). In this one we have a variation of the sliding platform for collecting gold coins, but with a wagon and tracks caught between two piranha plants. Having seen my son play with it, just the presence of the piranha plants is a danger for Mario. However, since Mario stays in his wagon, his base will never touch the plants so he has nothing to fear! We still try to move the wagon and we stop as soon as the wagon hits the plants a few times. There is a baby cactus and a mother cactus (they are names used by my son to define them), a time bonus and two other characters (the Koopa Troopa and the Goomba). They are elements to interact with, sometimes we jump over them and sometimes we jump on them. As a parent who helps his child building the set, what I preferred to assemble were the piranha plants. What's interesting is that they don't have barcodes, so it's possible to have all the bricks at home to build more, but I admit that it takes a lot. My son finalized the construction by putting the teeth on them. For him, building the tracks was the most important thing.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Piranha Plant Power Slide Expansion Set
- August 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gavid67 |I would recommend this to a friend!Bought this kids who found it pretty straight forward to put together. Although the recommended age says 7+, I did find that even my 5 year old was more than capable of putting this set together The instructions (as from the little experience I have with the Lego Technic range) are very good, although at times not always clear, but with a little patience and common sense you can quickly work out where all the bits need to go. Once put together the model feels very sturdy and doesn't feel like it will break with even a hard knock. I really like the fact that Lego have gone the extra mile and created an app that you can download to your phone and view the instructions if you lose the set that comes in the box! Would still say it is a worthy purchase.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Piranha Plant Power Slide Expansion Set
- August 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Keeps getting betterScooterB |I would recommend this to a friend!At first my kids thought this was just a standard Lego set, that was until Mario burst into life leaving them amazed and also intrigued. We built the course together (straightforward as expected from Lego) and then the real fun began. We took it in turns to configure the course in different ways to challenge one another and that was great fun, but as we played more and more the games just kept getting better. We realised that each interactive block gave you more points/bonuses depending how many times you 'jumped' on it, also some characters could make you lose all your coins if you interacted with them too many times. The while family have had much enjoyment creating our own games and will continue to do so by purchasing more expansion packs and also the 'blind bags' of characters.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Piranha Plant Power Slide Expansion Set