Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Bring together iconic Paris landmarks with this magnificent Paris skyline model. The 21044 LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection set features the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées, Tour Montparnasse, Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, and is finished with grass and tree areas and a decorative Paris nameplate. This set has been designed to deliver a rewarding and relaxing building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly “magnifique” centerpiece for the home or office. Each skyline model is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of the featured structures, with realistic color depiction.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Paris.
- Features a selection of Paris’s famous landmarks, including the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées, Tour Montparnasse, Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, plus grass and tree areas.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Paris and its architectural heritage. (French and English languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative Paris nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most dynamic cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture sets celebrate the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and are developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 694 pieces.
- Measures over 8” (22cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- January 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great buildI would recommend this to a friend!Loved the Eiffel tower really great detail. So much detail in the whole set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Paris
- October 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ParisI would recommend this to a friend!I bought a couple of sets from this line. I found the Taj mahal at target and when I learned there was a set of France I knew I had to own it. Its a fun and easy build. That being said, no matter what I did and how many steps I rebuilt it, the eiffel tower would not fit where it is supposed to clip in without breaking the glass pieces imitating the arcs off. It got quite frusterating but I noticed you can kinda just lay it in its spot and as long as you dont move it, it still displays fine. The actual set is great though. Very appealing and simple.5 October 2021Heather, Customer ServiceHi there. We're sorry for the frustrating experience. Reach out to us at LEGO.build/Service-BV and we'll be happy to walk you through some troubleshooting options for your build! - Heather, LEGO® Customer ServicePlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Paris
- February 9th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0No more skylines pleaseBrickst |Purchased for: SelfI wish they would make these seperate from architecture sets. I want to do Lego architecture for its design details and representations of monuments throughout the world this is like an expressionist painting of several building with as little detail as possible. Plus it seems like they are doing so many of these now to fill time between releases of better architecture sets. I feel like I have to buy them to complete my architecture collection but I don't enjoy them nearly as much as the detailed buildings. Lego should make skyline it's own category for those who wish to have more of these. Also the price is going up and I don't feel like they are good value for the price these days. As far as Paris specifically the buildings were mainly repetitive small pieces but the Eiffel was a nice solid design although the scale compared to the building just doesn't seem quite right, could be me. It's alright but I hope the next architecture set with a full building will come soon.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Paris
- December 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing!Caitlyn |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat fun, fairly hard but not too hard. Took me a few hours, but I’m fairly good at building Lego. I would recommend!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Paris