Enhance your LEGO® Super Mario™ experience and create unique levels with this Maker Set! Choose rewards for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) with the Customization Time Block and Customization Item Blocks. Build new challenges and introduce Larry and a Goomba, Bob-omb and Koopa Paratroopa to the play. Add the Special Pipe: Dash 30 and try to finish your level in 30 seconds to win more coins!
- Young builders can customize their LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course and Expansion Sets in limitless ways with this versatile Master Your Adventure Maker Set (71380).
- Includes LEGO® toy figures of 4 iconic Super Mario™ enemy characters – Larry and a Goomba, Bob-omb and Koopa Paratroopa – to add to the play experience.
- Features a Customization Machine, Customization Time Block and 2 Customization Item Blocks so players can choose their own rewards, plus a Special Pipe: Dash 30 for extra fun interactive play options.
- The model kit includes a sliding platform and lots of LEGO® elements to build new challenges and trigger different reactions in LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included).
- This 366-piece LEGO® building set makes a fun birthday or holiday gift toy for creative kids aged 6 and up to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), required for interactive play.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app features building instructions, inspiration for creative ways to build and play and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring a family-favorite character into the real world, with unlimited potential to expand, rebuild and customize unique levels for group or solo play.
- LEGO® building bricks meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they fit together simply and securely every time.
- LEGO® components are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
97% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
- March 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An all-in set with some really fun ideasBiscuitGog1234 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is an all-in. Less than a week after opening the starter course, I was looking for additional roads (2X8 a bit more or la bit less), I soon found out that I didn't have much as expected from all the LEGO Classic I bought through the years : they had to be the right color (blue, red, green, yellow). I was so happy to see Larry Koopa, far more than my 3 years old son. You have to have played the video game to fully understand how big he his! The Customization Machine is like a magic trick performed by a magician. Mario can't read the bar code unless you push the red button. Not only this, but from every model we built until now, we have always pressed a brick on top of another with studs (ok, I will admit that they are a few exceptions with Technic and others), but never did I lay a brick on a flat surface brick like that! I really was sceptic when looking at the online manual; how can it possibly work?! Tips for the builders: I did build it with my son and I inverted the side where the red button should push and it didn't work, so it may be a common mistake that many did too. After making the modification it worked! Another ingenious build is the sliding platform. That one was really entertaining for my son. I should try to make a really long one one day!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Your Adventure Maker Set
- January 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.05 starmynameisjonas3321 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!just dont want the 1 star guy to win, really. Probably just a cranky dude with too high expectationsPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Master Your Adventure Maker Set
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love this set!Wdk0317 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is my 9th Mario Lego set. I think it’s super cool because it has new pieces like the pipe which is more challenging. Also it has a new character named Larry and the koopa troopa is cool with wings. I don’t agree with the one star guy either.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Master Your Adventure Maker Set
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!I'm not usually one to get Legos for the kids especially tiny ones but my son absolutely loved this set hes a huge Mario fan so he was extra excited he played for hours not because it was hard to put together but because he kept rebuildingWas this helpful?55Master Your Adventure Maker Set
Shop more like this: