Go on your own Star Wars themed adventures with this awesome BB-8 Keyring. Attach it to your keys or backpack using the durable metal ring and chain and roll with this fun little astromech droid.
- Features an authentic LEGO® Star Wars BB-8 astromech droid attached to a durable metal ring and chain.
- Attach it to your keys or backpack.
- Minifigure is not detachable from metal chain.
- Makes a great gift for fans of Star Wars and LEGO® play sets.
- This item offers an age-appropriate experience for ages 6 and over.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
57% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.1out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars
- in about 1 monthAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0PaintJSho | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe paint on this Lego keychain rubs off easier than the others but otherwise it's great.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Star Wars BB-8™ Keyring
- in 25 daysAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Paint rubs off in a few daysmscheaf | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI liked the shape as most of the keychains are too big to comfortably put in my jeans pocket, but I noticed the paint started rubbing off the first day. Within 2 weeks, all of the paint was gone and I have an all white BB. People think it is a snowman. Pretty lame.1 September 2017Jason, Customer ServiceWe are sorry to hear that there were issues with your BB-8 keychain! While it is possible for paint to rub off overtime from being in your pocket and touching your keys, it shouldn't have happened in just two weeks. We of course would like to see what we can do to fix the situation for you. Please feel free to contact us by going to www.LEGO.com/service. Any of our friendly customer service advisors would be more than happy to assist you!Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?15LEGO® Star Wars BB-8™ Keyring
- in 3 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Poor paint choiceMrBollhorn | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI bought this BB-8 key chain at the same time as my C3-PO key chain. The BB-8 has lost most of its paint in about 3 months. The C3-PO shows no sign of ware. Maybe it has to do with the round shape. Wish the quality of the key chain was better.
Response from LEGO SHOP28 September 2018Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! We're sorry to hear that BB-8's had a hard time. Maybe all that sand on Jakku was rough on his paint? Don't worry, though! Our Customer Service team is happy to help. You can get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® Star Wars BB-8™ Keyring
- in over 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect if you keep keys in your pocketColoradoTallGuy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis thing is perfect if you want a Lego key chain that you actually want to use as a key chain in your pocket. Perfect size and NO sharp corners or points! My most used set of keys is just a single house key and this is a perfect addition to provide some identification and substance to it. I've used it for over a year, and understandably most of the paint has rubbed off but what do you expect for something kept in your pocket? I'm really surprised it hasn't fallen apart yet but it keeps together perfectly.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Star Wars BB-8™ Keyring