- LEGO® Pencil Pot
Create the perfect parking place for your pencils, pens and rulers with this LEGO® Iconic 40188 Pencil Pot, featuring a garage with 2 opening doors and a garden area with tools, assorted flower elements and space for an eraser and small notepad. Remove the garage to discover the hidden LEGO coins! Also includes a minifigure and a buildable lawnmower.
- Includes a minifigure.
- Pencil Pot with room for your pencils, pens and rulers, featuring a garage with 2 opening doors, plus a garden area with tools, buildable lawnmower, assorted flower elements and space for an eraser and small notepad.
- A colorful LEGO® brick home for your stationery.
- Combines with the 40173 Picture Frame.
- Includes building instructions.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- February 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great BuildScrapper | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI thoroughly enjoyed this set. It looks great on my nightstand holding all my pens and assorted junk. I especially love the hidden coins under the garage. Very original detail.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Pencil Pot
- July 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Neat Little Desk OrnamentBrickBro28 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhether you're purchasing this for an AFOL (Adult Fan of Lego) or for your children to have on their desks at home, it's a nice little ornamental piece. Playability isn't great, but that's not really the point!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Pencil Pot
- February 22nd, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice setKeqsie | 25-34Purchased for: SelfThis set is quite nice, quick and fun little build with nice features. The look is perfectly fine. However the space in the pencil holder is a little small, it won't fit more than 8-10 pens at the very most and since I like to have options as well as scissors and other little tools it's a bit tight. The little sadbox/flowerbed that I assume is supposed to be used as a tray for paperclips etc could also be roomier and easier to access. Also I'm dissapionted that the white bricks varied in whiteness from a clear white on the 1x4s and more of a egg-white/off-white for some other bricks. Overall, I wold probably not recommend to a friend/buy again since I would prefer something a little bigger and more useful.22 February 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that this set didn't fit your needs. While there may be differences in a color between bricks, we only accept very small shade variations. If you feel that the bricks in your set are significantly off-color, please contact our brick experts at LEGO.com/service. We'd be happy to assist you!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Pencil Pot