You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Display and role-play with this majestic meter-high LEGO® brick model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V. Packed with authentic details, it features 3 removable rocket stages, including the S-IVB third stage with the lunar lander and lunar orbiter. The set also includes 3 stands to display the model horizontally, 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures for role-play recreations of the Moon landings, plus a booklet about the manned Apollo missions and the fan designers of this educational and inspirational LEGO Ideas set.
- Features a meter-high (approximately 1:110 scale) model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V with a removable S-IC first rocket stage with main rocket engine details, removable S-II second rocket stage with rocket engine details, removable S-IVB third rocket stage with the Apollo spacecraft and rescue rocket at top of the whole spacecraft, plus 3 stands to display the model horizontally.
- The Apollo spacecraft features the lunar lander and the lunar orbiter.
- Also includes 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures.
- Great for display and role-playing the manned Apollo Moon missions.
- Includes a booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this set.
- This set includes over 1,900 pieces.
- Measures over 39" (100cm) high and 6” (17cm) in diameter.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 13 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Truly a MasterpieceLEGOLapse | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is an absolute gem! It honestly doesn't even look like a LEGO set once built but rather an actual scale model. It's a challenging but fun build. Took me a lot longer than it would normally take someone to complete because I was filming a stop motion build. Still, it is a great value set in terms of price per brick, time to build and size of set. If you haven't seen it already, but this this is massive! It looks stunning when displayed both vertically, horizontally or separated. To top it all off, the piece count even matches the year of the launch! Well done, LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 22 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- in 10 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0One word: what a landing!Cylthe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOk, so this was a set I absolutely wanted. I finally recieved it as a Christmas gift, and what a gift! I cannot express easily all the good points, so lets list them would we? - very large set with maybe one of the best price value (with the Hogwarts Castle). It really towers all the set I have today and even the Hogwarts Castle may blush next to it although it has three times the amount of pieces. - very complex and genuine build that you don't want to mess up with as it can be difficult to put some pieces together once you have a big chunk of reactor in your hand. The "roundness" of the set is well thought and, without any stickers, the printed pieces really stand out. The building looks delicate at first, but once build, it is rather solid build. - very modulable as the "real one" with the 5 different stages of flight, docking, landing, which makes it also easy to transport, which I did because I wanted to display it at work. - easily displayable on the supports - strong playability but better to play it as a responsible adult or child ;-) - a collector lego that is not to joke with as it is very well designed and, overall, beautiful. - nice building instruction with a little history behind this set. A few bad points, however: - some part of the build are really difficult to maintain in place until you solidify everything later on... and sometimes instructions can be confusing (but when you are excited to build, how can you do?) - the module is a bit fragile to play withPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0It's over earth! I have the high ground!StormTrooperMissin | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhere do I begin? This set is by far my favorite Lego set to date. The Saturn V towers way above every set I own at 39 3/8" (1 Meter) tall. While building you must make sure to press the outside panels on very well, sometimes until you hear a load 'click'. The rocket is very sturdy and won't come apart on you while carrying it. This is the biggest set I own to date in both size and piece count (by 500 pieces), but I built is faster than other sets of the same price range because of the close symmetry around the rocket. I only have three complaints though: 1) the instructions were hard to follow when clipping the grill pieces onto to lower stage of the rocket, 2) the cone going up to the third stage is not a checkered pattern as on the real Saturn V, 3) when pulling apart the first and second stage, the third stage and command module usually go flying off the rocket because of how strong the connectors are holding the first and second stage together. Overall this set is amazing... props to the creators and to Lego for making the Ideas theme. This theme brings the Lego loving community closer and encourages people to build even more. After building this set and while lying in bed I thought an idea for a Lego Ideas set and of part of the design. I hope this theme never disappears so I will be able to buy the bricks, build, and submit my idea.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 22 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- in 3 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Snoopy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHad a great time building this set with my girlfriend. The nature of the Saturn V means it's a perfect set to build with friends or family as you can split the bags between you and build the seperate modules without needing to trip over each other all the time. Difficulty was just about right for a relatively novice pair of adult builders, it took us about 5 hours between us so I would guess about 10 hours for one person. There were some interesting building techniques as part of the assembly too which we thought were really clever. Nothing too complicated to get frustrating though...the whole process was pretty smooth and just generally enjoyabe. Really impressed with the overall look and sturdiness of the finished model. You can never get bored having it on display as there's endless positions you can put it in, either fully assembled or with the seperate modules (although having it stood upright in its 1 meter high awesomeness is by far my favourite). Lunar module and landing craft are both nice little finishing touches, and help to give the size of the rocket a nice sense of perspective (i.e. it's enormous!). I would absolutely recommend this kit to anybody who is even the slightest bit tempted by it, and I can only hope we see more sets with the NASA theme.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V