Gallimimus and Pteranodon BreakoutJurassic World™
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Kids can build their own LEGO® Jurassic World of dinosaur-chasing action with this Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout (75940) toy playset. It features a toy research vehicle with a dual minifigure cockpit, net shooter, 2 detachable drones, a removable mini lab and lots of accessory elements to inspire hours of creative solo or social play.
This building set for kids also includes 3 LEGO Jurassic World minifigures and an awesome Gallimimus dinosaur figure and Pteranodon toy figure to role-play exciting adventures. Clear, illustrated instructions mean that even if your youngster is new to LEGO toys, they can build with confidence right away.
Featuring molded, buildable dinosaur figures, minifigures, detailed vehicles and more, LEGO Jurassic World construction toys make awesome birthday presents for kids and fans of all ages. They can relive scenes from the animated series and movies, create new stories or just display the collectible models.
- Kids can pretend to be dinosaur experts tracking down escaped dinosaurs with this LEGO® Jurassic World Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout (75940) set, featuring a research vehicle with lots of fun features.
- This set includes 3 minifigures – Owen Grady, Claire Dearing and an ACU Trooper – plus new-for-June-2020, posable Gallimimus and Pteranodon toy figures, which children can catch with the research vehicle's net shooter.
- The research vehicle features a dual minifigure cockpit, 2 detachable drones, a removable, foldout lab and many elements, including 2 dinosaur eggs, tranquilizing gun and needle and a drone remote, to create new stories.
- This 391-piece LEGO® playset offers a fun and rewarding creative challenge for boys and girls aged 7 and up, and makes a super present for kids on birthdays, at Christmas or for any special occasion.
- The buildable toy vehicle measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide – and this action-packed playset can be combined with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for even more creative play options.
- This fun LEGO® Jurassic World building toy is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so the dinosaur action adventures never stop!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don't worry. This Jurassic World dinosaur toy building kit for kids comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions so they can open the box and build with confidence.
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets are fabulous for kids and adult fans, letting them relive scenes from the animated series and movies, create new dinosaur adventures or just build and display the collectible figurines.
- Young builders don’t need dinosaur strength to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Since 1958, LEGO bricks have met the highest industry standards and our own quality criteria to ensure consistency and robust building.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way you can imagine, ensuring that each playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and is possibly even dinosaur-proof!
- August 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First time visitor to Jurassic World and I'll stayI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfInitially what caught my eye was the fantastic minifig accessories. I just had to have those so I picked this set up at my local bigbox store. I love how simple the drones are and that there's regular non-mechanized dinos included in the set. I was surprised by the flexible pieces but I think they'll work great. The vehicle is a super solid construction and the wheels are kind poofy and fun on their own. I love how the sides have railings where minifigs can hold on and ride. While driving around you'll have to watch the low clearance as you can't stand a brick separator on its side and move this thing over it. There's also a blind spot the minifig driver will have to deal with, but I guess that's maybe where the radio can come in. Also great: the lab module! Lots of little details there like the eggs and a printed-on insect. This is my first set in the Jurrasic World series because it doesn't seem over-the-top. I can't wait to introduce these elements to some other franchises.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- August 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatI would recommend this to a friend!My son absolutely love this. He loves dinosaurs and legos. So having both together was a huge plus for him. He had no problem putting it together either. He has been playing with his new legos for hours now. It’s keeping his entertained and happy and that makes me a happy parent.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My son loves itI would recommend this to a friend!I bought this Lego set about a month ago and my son loves it. My self it took a couple days to put together but it's great my son loves it he plays with it constantly. A little confusing when you first look at the instructions but it was fun putting it together.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- July 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0i love itI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonmy son is very happy to get all the new jurassic world lego. really enjoy building them.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout