Kids and fans of arts and crafts items will love this cool LEGO® DOTS (41908) Extra DOTS - series 1 pack! Designed to work with all the LEGO DOTS sets, these extra tiles offer kids the chance to expand their designs in fun new ways and change them to suit their outfit, mood or room decor. Extra creativity in a bag This great little pack includes 109 colorful tiles, including 20 translucent blue glitter tiles and 10 special printed tiles, to decorate their own creative jewelry or room decor items, stretch their imagination skills and have fun expressing themselves how they like. More arts and crafts items to make designing even more fun The joy of this little pack is the chance for kids to be even more imaginative in decorating their LEGO DOTS items however they like, to match their mood, to mix and match with their friends and to show off their own unique designs. They make great stocking stuffer gifts for Christmas or birthdays or make a great add-on purchase with any of the other DOTS sets.Building Instructions
- Grow your child’s love of creative DIY with this bag of tiles, with 79 tiles in 4 colors, 20 translucent blue glitter tiles, and 10 out of a possible 16 decorated tiles (what’s in the bag is a surprise!).
- Creativity on display! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate using these great tiles, whether following patterns from the different LEGO® DOTS sets or coming up with new ideas.
- The colorful (41908) Extra DOTS – series 1 are great to create new designs with in the different DOTS sets or with other LEGO® sets as part of creative arts and crafts fun.
- Any DIY or arts and crafts fan will love getting this Extra DOTS - series 1 pack (41908) to add to other sets they have. The new colors and decorated tiles will be a fun anytime or add-on gift for boys and girls aged 6+.
- Small and totally portable. This cute DIY creative bag is perfect for young designers to add to their creations and then display their new designs on their bracelet or room décor items.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play skills, plus it gives them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the creating begins. With lots of new colors and cute decorated tiles, this bag can lead to loads of extra creative fun. Kids can add the tiles to any of the other DOTS room decor or wearable sets!
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This fun addition for the bracelet and room decor sets offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® tiles meet the highest industry standards and our own quality criteria, so they are consistent, compatible, connect securely and come apart easily every time.
- We drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® tiles to make sure every kid's building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
75% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.6out of 5 stars
- March 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nicktatge | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Great add to the Dots line, and AE to add lots of color to the other builds.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Extra DOTS - series 1
- April 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great new theme for creativitysmunn | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love these! I bought a base plate with them and just enjoyed putting them all over it. You can add in your spare pieces you have at home and try to create different shapes and works of art! My boys (5 and 9) love them too. My only complaint is that they are so pink, pastel, “pretty” colors. I hope the next series will contain earthy colors (non-pastel green and brown and non-pastel blue) and primary colors (red, yellow, blue) orange, black, white. I don’t like to say things are girly but why are they so girly?! It’s not just little girls that play with these! It’s big girls (me, 39) and boys! We all love these they inspire so much creativity! (I have to buy two more because my boys both want their own rainbow poop :) here’s hoping they each get one in their bags!)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Extra DOTS - series 1
- May 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great concept, needs more variety.JhnSB3 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the concept of this set because its a cheap and easy way for me to get relatively new parts. The small prints are great designs and will be great for Lego MOCs. I love the rainbow themes to show LGBTQ support! The downside is the colors are not very unisex. I work with children and a customizable bracelet sounds fun to show off. I wish there were more included parts that could be considered gender neutral. If there were two or three more different colors of basic tiles it would have helped justify getting multiples of these. Now if you get several packs of these for the prints you will end up with an unnecessary large amount of these specific color tiles. Especially when you purchase other DOTS sets with large amounts of these colors. You are on to something here Lego. Please keep making more series of these. Just more colors per pack, or at least more chances at different colors between packs. Also more blues, greens, browns, reds, etc.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Extra DOTS - series 1
- April 2nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lots of funElsie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a really fun and economical packet of extras. We purchased it as an add on to an existing collection of Lego Classic. There are a lot of pieces in the packet which gives it plenty of longevity and the small size and different patterns that can be made make it relatively challenging, especially for younger children. Make sure to note on the packet that only 10 of the pieces are the special charms, the rest are quarter circle pieces or dots. The charms are cute but the real play is in the other pieces anyway.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Extra DOTS - series 1