FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over 85 €.*Learn more
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 13 August 2020
Welcome to the bustling Downtown Diner!This remarkable set challenges building skills and sparks imagination.
Place your order for 1950s nostalgia!Here, the food is fast, the customers cool, and music is on the menu.
First-level diner serves up classic style!
Including a classic jukebox, checkered floor, and red booths.
Work-out in the mid-level boxing gym!
Work off lunch with heavy-bag punching drills.
Top-level record studio is off the charts!
Includes a vocal booth and mixing desk for recording hits.
Brick-built elements recall the fab 50s!
Everything, from the Streamline Moderne design to the pink convertible, features authentic details.
Easy-to-access, highly detailed interior!
Building sections are designed to detach and reattach easily.
Create a lively LEGO town!
Connect with other LEGO Modular Buildings.
Includes six minifigures!Waitress, manager, rock ‘n’ roll star, body builder, boxer, and cook.
Drop in at the LEGO® Creator Expert 10260 Downtown Diner, where you’ll discover a healthy portion of fun and surprises. This impressive model features removable building sections for easy access to the detailed interior, which comprises a ground-level 1950s-style diner with a large curved front window, red bar stools, jukebox, counter and an open-plan kitchen. The mid level has a boxing gym with boxing ring, punching bag and weight training room, while on the upper-level you'll find a recording studio, complete with vocal booth, mixing desk and a refreshments cabinet. The facade of this modular building features pink-and-teal Streamline Moderne styling with a large ‘DINER’ sign. Other external features include arched windows, balconies and a staircase, plus a pink convertible car and a detailed sidewalk, complete with mailbox, parking meter, flowerpots and a streetlamp. This incredible collectible toy has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm. Includes 6 minifigures.
- Includes 6 minifigures: a chef, waitress, boxer, rock star, manager and a bodybuilder.
- The 3-level LEGO® Creator Expert Downtown Diner comes with an array of brick-built details, including a detailed facade with pink-and-teal Streamline Moderne styling and a large ‘DINER' sign, external staircase, arched windows, drainpipe, balconies, decorative roofline, opening skylight and a rooftop terrace, plus a detailed sidewalk with a mailbox, parking meter, flowerpots and an ornate streetlamp. This set also includes a pink 1950s-style convertible.
- Ground level features 1950s downtown American diner styling with a large curved front window, red barstools, benches, jukebox, candy machine, counter, 2 soda dispensers, and a kitchen with a coffee machine, stove and a cooker hood.
- Mid-level features a boxing gym with a boxing ring, punching bag, weight training room, water dispenser and a wall clock.
- Upper level features a recording studio complete with vocal booth, soundproofed walls, mixing desk and a refreshments cabinet.
- Take a ride in the stylish convertible and head for a diner where fast food and music are on the menu.
- Help the chef prepare the fastest food in town while the roller-skating waitress lines up the orders.
- Drop in at the gym for a couple of rounds in the boxing ring or a good workout on the punching bag.
- Open the skylight and eavesdrop on the making of a hit album.
- Accessory elements include roller skates, guitar, golden record award and a buildable barbell.
- Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.
- This set includes over 2,480 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
- New-for-January-2018 decorated elements include a decorated door, album cover, lots of teal-colored and pink-colored elements, and a dual-face minifigure with singing and smiling expressions.
- Special elements include new-for-January-2018 flower stalks and flower heads, plus 1x3 ‘jumper' plates, 2x2 plate with 2 studs and a minifigure torso with boxing gloves.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings series 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10246 Detective’s Office, 10251 Brick Bank and 10255 Assembly Square.
- Measures over 13” (34cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Let Us Go Out Tonight!Pepster | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the details that Lego put into this modular set and I hope they keep this up. I decided to start my own Lego City and hope to add more modular sets in the future. The Diner had some unique building techniques that I found interesting and a little challenging at times. I find it funny that Lego included a gym, but I guess Lego figured if you go to a greasy spoon that you should work it off afterwards. The recording studio was an unique addition as well and is well detailed. The one gripe that I have is that I wish the cups had SNOT , so that would stay in one place when the set is moved from one place they would. I usually don't comment on playability, but the Diner and the Palace Cinema to me would have plenty of playability for children. I even find myself at 53 posing the minifigures in order to take unique pictures which brings me back to my own childhood. I recommend to anyone who only has money for one modular building to purchase the Diner first. You won't be disappointed.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Diner
- March 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0look amazing with the Brick Bank and Assembly SqstarwarsCollector | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfbefore I bought it I was worried it would just stand out way too much with the other sets it still does a bit but in a good way it works wellPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Diner
- May 12th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego DinerKent | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've just got the first two sets of bags assembled. I really like the Diner signage. Tile usage to make the sign uses techniques I've never seen before. Read online where some don't like the use of non-traditional faces on the figures . . . Really? If that bothered me, I have a couple hundred old-style faces I could replace them with. Overall this set is one of my favorites. I put it up there with the Detective's Office. It's whimsical and has lot's of interior detail. Every year I look forward to getting the latest modular building. I've managed to get all of them and my Lego Town grows a little each year. It keeps a very old kid happy. Thanks Lego for keeping the modulars going!Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Diner
- April 21st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Dining ExperienceJimmyjlk | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough I had read mixed reviews I couldn't wait for this set so hit the button just after 11pm New Year's Eve. First the good bits. The Diner is great with fab detail and way it curves around is cool. I like the funky colours and some interesting building techniques and I also like the figures faces. The not so good would be, without lights the diner is quite dark, the rear staircase was a pain and a bit flimsy and the car is on par with the Cinema Limo. But the big question dose it fit in with my other buildings ! Hmmm not sure yet :-)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Downtown Diner