Welcome to the bustling Downtown Diner!This remarkable set challenges building skills and sparks imagination.
Place your order for 1950s nostalgia!Here, the food is fast, the customers cool, and music is on the menu.
First-level diner serves up classic style!
Including a classic jukebox, checkered floor, and red booths.
Work-out in the mid-level boxing gym!
Work off lunch with heavy-bag punching drills.
Top-level record studio is off the charts!
Includes a vocal booth and mixing desk for recording hits.
Brick-built elements recall the fab 50s!
Everything, from the Streamline Moderne design to the pink convertible, features authentic details.
Easy-to-access, highly detailed interior!
Building sections are designed to detach and reattach easily.
Create a lively LEGO town!
Connect with other LEGO Modular Buildings.
Includes six minifigures!Waitress, manager, rock ‘n’ roll star, body builder, boxer, and cook.
Drop in at the LEGO® Creator Expert 10260 Downtown Diner, where you’ll discover a healthy portion of fun and surprises. This impressive model features removable building sections for easy access to the detailed interior, which comprises a ground-level 1950s-style diner with a large curved front window, red bar stools, jukebox, counter and an open-plan kitchen. The mid level has a boxing gym with boxing ring, punching bag and weight training room, while on the upper-level you'll find a recording studio, complete with vocal booth, mixing desk and a refreshments cabinet. The facade of this modular building features pink-and-teal Streamline Moderne styling with a large ‘DINER’ sign. Other external features include arched windows, balconies and a staircase, plus a pink convertible car and a detailed sidewalk, complete with mailbox, parking meter, flowerpots and a streetlamp. This incredible collectible toy has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm. Includes 6 minifigures.
- Includes 6 minifigures: a chef, waitress, boxer, rock star, manager and a bodybuilder.
- The 3-level LEGO® Creator Expert Downtown Diner comes with an array of brick-built details, including a detailed facade with pink-and-teal Streamline Moderne styling and a large ‘DINER' sign, external staircase, arched windows, drainpipe, balconies, decorative roofline, opening skylight and a rooftop terrace, plus a detailed sidewalk with a mailbox, parking meter, flowerpots and an ornate streetlamp. This set also includes a pink 1950s-style convertible.
- Ground level features 1950s downtown American diner styling with a large curved front window, red barstools, benches, jukebox, candy machine, counter, 2 soda dispensers, and a kitchen with a coffee machine, stove and a cooker hood.
- Mid-level features a boxing gym with a boxing ring, punching bag, weight training room, water dispenser and a wall clock.
- Upper level features a recording studio complete with vocal booth, soundproofed walls, mixing desk and a refreshments cabinet.
- Take a ride in the stylish convertible and head for a diner where fast food and music are on the menu.
- Help the chef prepare the fastest food in town while the roller-skating waitress lines up the orders.
- Drop in at the gym for a couple of rounds in the boxing ring or a good workout on the punching bag.
- Open the skylight and eavesdrop on the making of a hit album.
- Accessory elements include roller skates, guitar, golden record award and a buildable barbell.
- Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.
- This set includes over 2,480 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
- New-for-January-2018 decorated elements include a decorated door, album cover, lots of teal-colored and pink-colored elements, and a dual-face minifigure with singing and smiling expressions.
- Special elements include new-for-January-2018 flower stalks and flower heads, plus 1x3 ‘jumper' plates, 2x2 plate with 2 studs and a minifigure torso with boxing gloves.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings series 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10246 Detective’s Office, 10251 Brick Bank and 10255 Assembly Square.
- Measures over 13” (34cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FantasticWesm101 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first modular building I have ever purchased and was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed building it. there's so many little details that just really make the building. And it has alot of play features that my daughter loves she couldn't wait for me to finish making it so we could start playing with. Over all a great build and a great building.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Diner
- May 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Classic 1950s AmericaAnothername | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Downtown Diner is one of the most fascinating building experiences I've had. When I first saw this set two years ago, I was heavily turned off by it's style & colour, especially the shades of pink. But over time as I've viewed it more often (and since purchasing and completing the Diner) I have become incredibly fond of the structure. There's plenty of side-building techniques -almost everywhere on the front exterior. It has both an intriguing style and design: the spiral staircase 'round the back; the windows that just slot in; the pink lettering; and of course the white/pink/teal barrier that runs from the far right of the building around to the back stairway. As always with the modulars, I'm impressed with the little details included in the set: The juke box, the gum machine, the water-cooler etc. The car, clearly mirroring a Cadillac of some description looks great and better still it's able to hold up to three minifigures. Most unusual for a six-stud-wide car. The minifigures are very suitable to the whole theme - very 'Grease' like. Overall, the layout of the building with its interior & exterior colour, design and shape makes this a fine & authentic Lego set.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Diner
- May 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Build!I would recommend this to a friend!This is a fantastic build, with great level of detail. You won't be disappointed if you purchase this.Was this helpful?55Downtown Diner
- April 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Let Us Go Out Tonight!Pepster | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the details that Lego put into this modular set and I hope they keep this up. I decided to start my own Lego City and hope to add more modular sets in the future. The Diner had some unique building techniques that I found interesting and a little challenging at times. I find it funny that Lego included a gym, but I guess Lego figured if you go to a greasy spoon that you should work it off afterwards. The recording studio was an unique addition as well and is well detailed. The one gripe that I have is that I wish the cups had SNOT , so that would stay in one place when the set is moved from one place they would. I usually don't comment on playability, but the Diner and the Palace Cinema to me would have plenty of playability for children. I even find myself at 53 posing the minifigures in order to take unique pictures which brings me back to my own childhood. I recommend to anyone who only has money for one modular building to purchase the Diner first. You won't be disappointed.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Diner