Disney Train and StationDisney Train and Station4.2308513.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 100 € or more*
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 13 December 2019
Imaginative play for Disney fans of all agesGather the family for build-and-play fun with this scale model of the Disney Parks steam train and station.
All Aboard for Disney magicStyled after the iconic Disney train, this replica features a steam-style locomotive, tender, parlor car and passenger car.
Packed with imaginationThe easy-to-access interior is filled with rooms and elements that inspire imagination. Measures over 15” (39cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
LEGO Powered Up motor
Use your smart device to control the train and play sound effects.
Comfy café corner
Kids can serve minifigures a drink while they wait for the train.
Busy ticket counter
Kids will love pretending they're in a bustling train station.
Intricately detailed interior
Packed with details like draped windows, a ceiling chandelier and wall clock.
Includes 5 uniquely decorated LEGO Disney minifigures with accessoriesMickey Mouse, Mini Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy, plus 20 pieces of track.
Gather the family for a rewarding build and play experience with the LEGO® ǀ Disney 71044 Train and Station. Kids will love to join Disney characters Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy for magical adventures with this awesome LEGO train set, featuring a motorized steam-style locomotive with tender, passenger car and a luxurious parlor car, plus an oval track and an iconic Disney Parks®-style station building. This set comes with an array of cool details, including app-controlled functionality. Use a smart phone or tablet to drive the locomotive forward, reverse and emit realistic sound effects. Joining up the train cars is simple with the magnetic LEGO couplings, and the panels on the parlor car open for access to its detailed interior complete with table, armchairs, teapot and cup. And the fun doesn’t end there! Inside the toy train station building there’s an array of intricate brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO surprise!
- Includes 5 uniquely decorated LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigures with accessories: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy minifigures.
- The LEGO® ǀ Disney Train and Station includes 16 curved pieces and 4 straight pieces of track, locomotive, tender, passenger car, parlor car and an iconic station building.
- Locomotive features a large red fender, red wheels with working coupling rods, a big smoke stack and a driver’s cab.
- Tender contains a LEGO® Powered Up 88009 Hub and a LEGO Powered Up 88011 Train Motor.
- Train and sound effects can be controlled via a smart device. Connect via Bluetooth from the LEGO® Powered Up app.
- Requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- Passenger car has seating for the LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigures.
- Remove the panel on the parlor car to access a rich interior with table, armchairs, teapot and cup.
- Station exterior features a detailed facade with balcony, clock and 2 flagged towers.
- Station interior features a ticket counter, café corner and an array of brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO® ǀ Disney surprise.
- Easily connect the cars with the included LEGO® magnetic couplings.
- This LEGO® building toy includes more than 2,900 pieces.
- The LEGO® ǀ Disney train toy (in total) measures over 4” (12cm) high, 30” (78cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- LEGO® ǀ Disney train station building measures over 15” (39cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Oval rail track diameter measures over 37” (96cm) long and 27” (70cm) wide.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 3 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0All aboard!! Oh, the memoriesCorgiMom | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing a HUGE Disney fan & having ridden the Disney Train many times I knew I had to get this set. I have started my own ‘Disneyland’ at home & seem to be adding more pieces weekly lol As others have stated there are MANY stickers in this set. I’m on the fence when it comes to stickers but these definitely add to the finishing touches. Although one piece in this set is ‘printed’ so I don’t see why the pieces that need stickers couldn’t be printed as well. Also there are many repeated steps in the Station build but the overall finished product imo is worth it. Felt it a little expensive for the piece count but taking into consideration the motor/hub included in this set doesn’t make it overly expensive. I would have preferred to run the train by remote, not by an app on my phone but it’s something I can live with. I also purchased the City Tracks #60205 as they are compatible with the tracks as I wanted to extend the track to travel around the Disney Station & the Disney Castle. Presently working on a new piece to add to my own little Disneyland so I’m happy to be able to extend the tracks to travel around the entire thing. I just love that Goofy was included with this set as he has always been a favorite, Overall happy with purchase and looking forward to adding Disney pieces to my own happiest place on earthPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Disney Train and Station
- in about 3 hoursAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Disney SetSteve817238 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll start off by saying I'm more of a Disney guy than a LEGO guy so my experience with LEGO's isn't as extensive as most reviewers probably have. This was a fun set to build and I enjoyed it. There were a a few steps, especially as you got to the station building parts, where it seems more easy to miss a brick than in other building phases. I liked the details of the station to include pictures of the monorail, trains, etc... What I didn't like was how many stickers there were. I also have the Steamboat Willie set. I don't remember there being many (if any) stickers with that set. I am not a big fan of stickers because you never place the exactly right. For the price point, I would have liked to have seen bricks that already had their stickers applied or preferably, printed on.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 hrsWas this helpful?45Disney Train and Station
- in 5 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0IssuesMacavity67 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI also have issues with all the stickers. Mainly that the ones for the long mat dont match up. Also there is a colour issue in my instruction book that says to use a dark red brick when it should be a brown one.The app is fun to use, but if this is the reason the set is pricey compared to the castle I dont think it is value for money. Also you cant use the battery pack to power any lights. Other than that it looks great with the castle.18 September 2019Callie, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! I'm sorry to hear you experienced some frustrations with your LEGO® model! Errors in building instructions and sticker printing are super rare! However when you spot them, we're here to help. Give us a shout at LEGO.com/service and we'll lend a helping hand to get things straightened out.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Disney Train and Station
- in 10 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome Set!Mellie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've always wanted my own train set, and happy to say that this is my first one! I had a lot of fun building everything, even though some of the steps are basically putting the same pieces together, especially for the train station. One major flaw are the amount of stickers that come with this set. While I love the "art" and everything, I feel like my stickers aren't absolutely perfect, and I want them to be that way. If you try to unpeel and adjust, you run the risk of bunching up a corner, and it just looks bad. Maybe I haven't found the secret to doing this properly. I also don't like how everything is controlled on my phone. I'm not attached to my phone like the rest of the world, and it takes a lot for my iPhone 5 to load the app and becomes hot if I run the app for more than a few minutes. Still an awesome set, and even though I haven't found the perfect display spot just yet, I know it'll look perfect next to my Disney Castle set.
Response from LEGO SHOP9 September 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. For stickers, there's a couple ways to get them just right. Some fans like to stick a corner to a brick separator, and use that straight edge to line things up. Others will spray the piece with just a light mist of window cleaner. Then place the sticker, adjust as needed, and wait for the cleaner to dry. As for the app, it sounds like your device doesn't quite have the needed specs for it to run smoothly. For a list of requirements and tested devices, head over to www.LEGO.build/DeviceCheck.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Disney Train and Station