Fun Expansion Set for family gameplayFlipping, shaking and spinning challenges for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) in the LEGO Super Mario™ universe.
Modular building set for action-packed gamesThis 1,010-piece, boss battle set for ages 8+ features a variety of skill-based challenges and iconic enemies to defeat.
LEGO® Super Mario™ Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set
Let the games begin
Starter Course (71360) is required for gameplay.
LEGO® Mario™ vs. Bowser
Kids get to match LEGO® Mario™ against Bowser in real life.
Rewarding action bricks
Stomp the flippers, raise Bowser's arms and find action bricks.
More exciting gameplay
LEGO® Mario™ must balance on the platform to defeat Boo.
Access the Time Block for extra time to win digital coins.
LEGO® Super Mario™ app
Digital tools to make building and play extra fun for kids.
Combines with other LEGO® Super Mario™ setsThe modular LEGO® Super Mario™ system allows fans to expand and rebuild unique levels for unlimited social or solo gameplay.
Players will love the flipping, shaking and balancing challenges in this Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set (71369). A brilliant gift for kids to add to the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360), this castle toy playset features towers with rotating and shaking platforms, flippers to raise Bowser's arms and access the ? Block and Time Block, a shaking bridge, plus Bowser, Boo, Dry Bones and Lava Bubble figures.
Intuitive Instructions PLUS, featuring cool viewing tools to make building even more fun, is available for this set on the free LEGO Super Mario app. The app also has tips on creative ways to rebuild and play and is a safe platform for fans to share ideas.
Collectible LEGO Super Mario sets bring a family-favorite character into the real world and are great for group competitions or solo gameplay. The modular Starter Course and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, allow fans to create their own levels for hours of creative fun.
- Players must defeat enemies in flipping, shaking and balancing challenges when they add this action-packed Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set (71369) to the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course.
- This LEGO® Super Mario™ kids’ toy building set features Bowser, Dry Bones, Boo and Lava Bubble figures, plus castle towers with rotating and shaking platforms, a ? Block and Time Block and more for thrilling gameplay.
- Kids will love battling the final boss Bowser, stomping on the flippers with LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to raise Bowser’s arms and get to the Time Block and ? Block, then shaking the bridge until he falls over.
- An awesome birthday or holiday gift toy for kids aged 8 and up, this 1,010-piece LEGO® building set inspires youngsters to create their own unique levels to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360).
- Measuring over 9” (23cm) high, 18.5” (47cm) wide and 13.5” (34cm) deep in its basic formation, this set can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Sets in many ways.
- No batteries required – combine this Expansion Set with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course and let the gameplay begin.
- Kids can find building instructions, digital viewing tools and a safe platform to share ideas on the free, intuitive LEGO® Super Mario™ app. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring an iconic, family-favorite character into the real world, with loads of ways for fans to expand, rebuild and customize their own levels for competitive gameplay.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, ensuring an easy, secure connection every time, so builders won't need a Super Star's power to fit them together and pull them apart.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and analyzed so you can be sure that this unique toy playset satisfies the highest safety and quality standards.
- This set features Digital Building Instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Main BossValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the biggest set in the first cycle of the Super Mario Kits and is much more a traditional Lego build. It also looks great as a centre piece on your display unit. Probably my second favourite of the Lego kits in this theme. Bowser actually jumps up and down because of the construction of the drawbridge. Really fun to do and doesn't need the Starter Course to have fun with this set - of course you don't have Mario to defeat the boss if you do that. Merges in really well with the rest of the Lava themed sets that are released up to now and you can easily separate the pieces out to build your course. There's only really the main castle that needs to be kept as one piece. The big downside for me was that you have no build instructions in the kit it all has to be downloaded through the app. Make sure your device has full battery before you start, especially if you are building multiple sets in the series at the same time or else you can get in the situation I was in where 2 bags from the end my battery died. This is the set where this happened to me and fortunately we had a backup of the app already downloaded to my sons phone so I pinched that in order to complete this BIG build. The 1 minute timer does mean you have no hope of completing a large course. I thought it would be nice if when you click Start on the app it asks you which kits you have your course built from and it adjusts the timer to suit. Number Of Pieces: 1,010 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09 Build Time: 3.25 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set
- December 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great playset with one modification!BricklyMcDuff | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe have quite a few of the Super Mario sets and we love playing with them. So for us it was a no brainier to get the biggest set going, especially as it includes Bowser and Dry Bones (our faves). We found all the characters, including Bowser, were sturdily built. We used the PDF instructions because our app kept closing (a problem our end not with the app). We love the app though because there are things that are difficult to see on the pdf version, whilst with the app you can zoom and turn it around to get a better view. The only problem we had was that the platform Bowser slides down on goes a bit too low when he gets to the end due to his weight, so his toes get stuck and he doesn’t actually fall over. That said we’ve been playing with putting some plates under or lowering the “piano keys” instead to see what works best for us. It’s a fantastic set to play with though, especially if you’re a Mario fan. If you only had the starter course and bowsers castle you’d have a lot of play options.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set
- January 17th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set, with somewhat frustrating instructionsTonyJ | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, this is a must if you are both a lego and Mario fan. The arms move when you slam on a piece next to the arms it will send them backwards (physics based so it needs a good hit) . The pillar that Boo is, goes at different speeds so Boo can know Mario down. There is a block that makes the bridge shake and knocks down Bowser. Overall, I'm having fun with my kid playing this My only complaint is with the digital instructions. I actually like and embrace this method over the booklet, however it needs some improvement. For example it would zoom out at the end, showing the entire castleb, and I had no idea where the piece go making me search for the highlighted piece. Also I spent too much time on the castle's nose because I didn't know exactly where the piece went. There needs to be some animation or arrow telling me where it goes. Other than that good set.21 January 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceHi! We appreciate your feedback as we're always looking to get better!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set
- August 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best mario expansionJuanCa | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis high priced set is the one to have for the expansion Lego Mario. Me and my kid play allot with Dry Bone and fire ball these ennemies is fun to play! bowser is so cool looking and the Bowser Castle figure we can make a small change and make him like a surprised face (see the picture) . The build is fun and solid! allot can be modified my own way for the purpose of playing the Mario course. My only complain is the bowser character the bricks easily break apart when manipulating him for playing. But I am happy with the purchase would recommend it if you are a Mario fan!
Response from LEGO SHOP19 August 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHello! Oh no! I'm sorry you’re having some difficulty keeping Bowser together. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set