- Hard to Find Items
- Town Hall
Build the authentic 3-storey Town Hall! This highly detailed model features large entranceway columns, a coat of arms, a tall bell tower with clock and a large skylight that lets you see inside! On the ground floor, the large hall, tax office and auditorium have everything you need to run the town. Take the working elevator up to the secretary and mayor’s offices on the second floor, realistically furnished with desks, chairs, paintings and even a frog sculpture. Hold a meeting and address the town’s citizens at the podium! On the third floor, a spacious meeting room features a large conference table, chairs, globe and plants. Includes 8 minifigures: mayor, secretary, bride and groom, press woman, janitor and 2 children.
- Includes 8 minifigures: mayor, secretary, bride and groom, press woman, janitor and 2 children
- Accessories include a painting, desks, chairs, sculpture, lamp, conference table, globe, plants and bench
- Functioning elevator features space for 2 minifigures and ladder access to roof
- Bell tower features bench and maintenance ladder
- Roof features skylight with view of inside the building
- Address the citizens from the balcony!
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Modular Buildings collection: 10211 Grand Emporium, 10218 Pet Shop and 10197 Fire Brigade
- Measures 10” (25.5cm) wide and 20” (50cm) high
- November 29th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Modular!Legoses |I would recommend this to a friend!This is my 7th modular set and so far this is the most expensive Modular in the series and it is worth every penny. The details are amazing the overall design on the inside is great i really liked how Lego put the birth year of the founder of Lego in the building. This Modular goes great into my Lego city. Another feature i found to be unique was the working elevator that was a great touch and is one of my favorite features of the modular. Pros: Elevator Overall design The year 1891 in the building The amount of mini figures Cons: NonePlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Town Hall
- September 22nd, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth Every Dollar SpentI would recommend this to a friend!when I first saw this model I was a little woried about the price and that mabey it wasn't a great buy. But as soon as I started building the town hall I loved it. this set has so many little details to it that it really makes the building come alive (not literally). I like how most other sets come with only a few minifigures but this set comes with 8, the most of all the modular buildings I own so far. I love this set so much I can't wait to see wat lego comes out with next. whether this is an addition to your other modular buildings or it is your first. I definately recomend this product!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Town Hall
- July 3rd, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best modular yet!I would recommend this to a friend!Wow! This set is just amazing ! This set has lots of playability , yet despite the big size there is not a whole lot of floor space , specifically in the upper levels. I also feel that more rooms would have been better or bigger rooms in general . For instance the mayors office is so tiny when compared to the rest of the floor . In conclusion this set Is truly and legitimately worth the $200 and then some . Pros : Minifigs Color Architectural detailing Playability Cons Skylight was cool but VERY hard to build Top/ ceiling a little flimsy... My rating 9.75 out of 10 Amazing , but not as perfect as the pet shop....Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Town Hall
- July 1st, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great build!Legouhme |I would recommend this to a friend!This was our first modular build and we're already talking about which one is next. My wife and I are life time lego fans and our boys are now getting into the building age themselves. Fun for us to build and them to play with, it's like a giant lego doll house. Awesome playing out batman scenes on it, plan to try and make a custom bat signal for the roof too. At least 8 plus hour of build time, most of it searching out pieces. The numbered bags is nice but more separation would be more ideal, nearly 3,000 pieces should have maybe 15 different numbered bags IMO.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Town Hall