- Hard to Find Items
- Town Hall
Build the authentic 3-storey Town Hall! This highly detailed model features large entranceway columns, a coat of arms, a tall bell tower with clock and a large skylight that lets you see inside! On the ground floor, the large hall, tax office and auditorium have everything you need to run the town. Take the working elevator up to the secretary and mayor’s offices on the second floor, realistically furnished with desks, chairs, paintings and even a frog sculpture. Hold a meeting and address the town’s citizens at the podium! On the third floor, a spacious meeting room features a large conference table, chairs, globe and plants. Includes 8 minifigures: mayor, secretary, bride and groom, press woman, janitor and 2 children.
- Includes 8 minifigures: mayor, secretary, bride and groom, press woman, janitor and 2 children
- Accessories include a painting, desks, chairs, sculpture, lamp, conference table, globe, plants and bench
- Functioning elevator features space for 2 minifigures and ladder access to roof
- Bell tower features bench and maintenance ladder
- Roof features skylight with view of inside the building
- Address the citizens from the balcony!
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Modular Buildings collection: 10211 Grand Emporium, 10218 Pet Shop and 10197 Fire Brigade
- Measures 10” (25.5cm) wide and 20” (50cm) high
- January 28th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0one of the best modular houses!I would recommend this to a friend!one of the best modular houses which stands majestically amongst all the others. I was quite disappointed by the Pet Shop, but this impressive house brought me back to the same joy of building I had as a child. Highly recommended. I only wonder why in a prestigious set like this, MF only have the “standard” face: I had a great time to revamp their “look” a bit!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Town Hall
- February 20th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing!I would recommend this to a friend!This is my second modular building set, and out of the two that I have, this is my favorite! I bought this LEGO set with my own cash, and I have to say, it was well worth it! All of the features are splendid and the elevator was a nice touch. I greatly compliment the designer(s) who made this wonderful piece of art. One of the only problems is the chairs (like in the boardroom) come off of the floor when I try to pull the minifigures off of them. But other than that, I love it!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Town Hall
- April 1st, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome product!NB12 |I would recommend this to a friend!I was on Lego website one day when I came across the Town Hall. I watched the movie over and over again. I was fascinated. Once I had saved up enough money, I bought it. It didn't take long to get to my home, and it only took a few days to build. A few times I thought I had lost a piece, but they were all there. I really like the elevator, and the sky lights are really cool. The characters are also pretty cool and I added a few more, like policemen and robbers. I stuck them on with blue-tack to create a sort of 'scene.' I think it's pretty cool that one can adjust the elevator at each level, so that it doesn't slide down. The design of this building enables one to take apart and rearrange the stories. I have had heaps of fun creating videos on the stop motion Lego app. If you are in need of entertainment and joy, I recommend this building. It is totally worth the money!!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Town Hall
- February 10th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Largest Modular Yet...Zapty |I would recommend this to a friend!I received/bought this as a birthday present, and let me tell you, it was great! If you don't like long reviews, skip to the end. If you're fine reading a long review, then go ahead. This was my first modular, and it definitely didn't dissapoint. Getting home, I immediately begun building. (Well, after a few chores, of course.) The build took me 6-8 hours, without breaks. (I actually didn't count the time, however my mother did) The build was decent, it was one of the more challenging I've had, providing its large size, and it was fun to play out and enjoy. (My 4 other siblings enjoyed it also, they love playing with it.) The details were amazing, and the 1891 date on the top was also impressive. The elevator was a nice touch, for it was the first time they've done that, and the minifigures are great. One of my favorite parts of the set was the Roman temple-style roof above the front door. The pillars were unique, as was the crest in the middle. So, here are the pros and the cons: Pros: Details Minifigures Challenging build Working elevator Cool little bits, like the pillars and the bell tower Fun to play with Cons: Hmm, hard to think of one. Although one downside is the price, could have been a bit cheaper. So, as you can see; the pros greatly outnumber the cons. If you have the money, and/or you collect large LEGO sets, I'd recommend this to you!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Town Hall