Item 1 of 4
Item 1 of 4
The LEGO® Games Book
Gather all your LEGO® bricks and dive into a world of awesome games for kids, friends and families, with The LEGO Games Book. This colorfully illustrated, 80-page book, with more than 50 challenges, brainteasers, puzzles and games includes easy-to-follow game rules and building guides, plus 45 LEGO pieces for 9 games to kick-start the play. Who can stack the tallest tower in 60 seconds? Can anyone solve the puzzle cube? Get ready for hours of hilarious LEGO fun!
- An illustrated, 80-page, hardcover book featuring more than 50 challenges, brainteasers, puzzles and games that children can play with their own LEGO® bricks.
- Makes a super birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for kids aged 6 and up. Includes 45 LEGO® pieces for 9 games to get the play started.
- Measures over 9 in. (23 cm) long and 7 in (18 cm) wide. This book is in English.
Value for Money
- July 29th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Good book but..The book has some really good ideas however I purchased it under the assumption that all bricks would be included in the pack to build these things. There’s enough bricks to build maybe 3 things. I wasn’t impressed. Now I need to try and find some more bricks to make these things happen.Play Experience1.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?15The LEGO® Games Book
- January 5th, 2022Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0The Lego Games BookWilko |I bought this as a Christmas present for my grandson who is an avid Lego enthusiast. We were both disappointed at how few bricks were supplied with the book. To build most of the models shown requires sourcing (buying) more bricks. We do have many Lego bricks but some of these are special to he book.Play Experience1.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?15The LEGO® Games Book
1 of 1
Shop more like this: