Skid Steer LoaderTechnic
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
If you’re looking for a gift for kids who love construction-site role play, this LEGO® Technic™ Skid Steer Loader (42116) is sure to keep them busy. Boys and girls aged 7 and up will enjoy building the loader – and that’s just the start! Once they’ve built it, they can create endless construction adventures as they check out the vehicle's realistic features. A 2-function bucket for scooping, operator's cab, control panel, roll cage and front and rear lights give kids everything they need for hours of creative play.
When kids are ready for a new challenge, the model rebuilds into a Hot Rod. Getting started is easy because this cool toy includes Instructions PLUS. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app, this digital guide includes zoom and rotate tools, plus ghost mode, to help children build.
Engaging building toys
The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
- Give young construction fans a treat with this cool LEGO® Technic™ Skid Steer Loader (42116) toy construction set. Authentic details include a bucket for lifting and scooping.
- Kids will love building the loader before checking out all of its features, like the opening cab, bucket that lifts and tilts, control panel and roll cage. Then the model rebuilds into a Hot Rod.
- With realistic details, this is a toy that kids will return to time and again as they role-play different adventures onthe construction site, roadside or farm.
- If you’re looking for a gift for boys and girls aged 7 and up, this high-quality model is a great choice.
- The Skid Steer Loader model measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide.
- Kids can rebuild this 2-in-1 model into a Hot Rod for even more construction fun.
- Instructions PLUS is an interactive guide that makes building extra fun. Available in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, it has zoom and rotate tools to help children build independently.
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO® Technic™ components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and form a secure connection every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- April 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Small but mighty!Trun |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had a lot of fun building this little loader! It was easy to put together with pieces chosen to be different colours for different lengths, which I appreciate! This is only my third Technic piece but the one I was most excited about. It's a simple design but that's part of the appeal -- clean lines, built solid, and the lift is really smartly designed. It does a whole lot with only a few pieces! It definitely takes some coordination to pick things up with the scoop. It takes two hands because of where they're placed. I'm really impressed with how well it works and the range of motion on it. It could be altered to a forklift very easily. The scoop can hold a lot of items and weight without tipping down to drop them, likewise the loader is balanced so that wherever the scoop is positioned, it is firmly on all four tires. It's a great size to go with Lego City vehicles! I've included pictures with the little bulldozer from the City line. Minifigs fit in the loader's seat :) This little guy is going to fit right in with my city trucks and construction site. No stickers in this kit to worry about.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skid Steer Loader
- August 28th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice intro setFotis |I would recommend this to a friend!This was my first Technic-lego set i built, i like it a lot, very playable set and at a good price, my only complaint is the instructions, i had to use at the same time the booklet and the app in order to understand what i had to create, if i had the option to rate them i would put 2, i made some mistakes which i corrected, but a small child would get either bored or frustrated, apart from that it is an excellent model and i recommend it.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Skid Steer Loader
- September 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Small but superbI would recommend this to a friend!I bought this cheap set to kill a bit of time, for the amount of pieces and size of the build I was surprised. The working mechanisms worked really well and the build was enjoyable. Definitely recommend for the price it is.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Skid Steer Loader
- August 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Little LEGO Ever!I would recommend this to a friend!I bought one of these for my boyfriend and he put it together and I started to look at it and play with it, even though it is a small set, the bucket goes up and down and tilts! So I bought one for myself I liked it so much. I don't understand the low review ratings; for what few pieces it has it does a lot of things. Definitely has a lot of play value after the build for a child also.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Skid Steer Loader