VIPs: get this VIP Fleece Blanket with Cyber Monday purchases over 200 €*Not a VIP?
High-flying fun at the LEGO® City Skate ParkSend kids’ creativity soaring with this cool skate-park playset – the perfect setting for hours of action-packed role play.
Inspiring featuresKids can play out life-like scenarios and stage exciting skating events with realistic equipment and fun characters.
LEGO® City Skate Park
Innovative Road Plate system
Use the LEGO® Road Plate to expand your city!
Lots of accessories for cool tricks and stunts.
Check out the high-flying wheelchair athlete.
Easy-to-use digital building instructionsChildren aged 5+ can zoom, rotate and visualise as they build with Instructions PLUS on the LEGO® Building Instructions app.
More playsets to collect and combineTake kids’ imaginative play even further by connecting and combining this set with others from the LEGO® City range.
This LEGO® City Skate Park (60290) toy has everything kids need to stage exciting skating events, including a quarter pipe, ramp, seesaw and grind rail. Kids can also expand this playset to create their own city, via the included Road Plate. And with BMX rider, wheelchair athlete and skateboarder minifigures in the mix, endless hours of crowd-thrilling fun are guaranteed!Ideal for boys and girls aged 5 and upThis toy building set comes with an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS– part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools helps young LEGO builders become master builders.The creative world of LEGO CityLEGO City playsets deliver an exciting build-and-play experience. Kids play out stories that depict real life in a fun and imaginative way with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and inspiring characters.
- This action-packed LEGO® City Skate Park (60290) playset will send kids’ creativity soaring. Perfect for boys and girls aged 5 and up, it inspires open-ended play based on real-life scenarios.
- What’s in the box? All kids need to make a pop-up toy skate park, including a LEGO® Road Plate, barriers, flags, ramps, a seesaw, plus a truck and BMX rider, wheelchair athlete and skater minifigures.
- Kids get to host cool skating events and perform crowd-thrilling stunts and tricks. And with the included Road Plate, they can connect to other Road Plate playsets to expand their city.
- This LEGO® City Skate Park playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids who love imaginative role play.
- When built, the Skate Park measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide and 8.5 in. (22 cm) deep, while the truck measures over 2 in. (5 cm) high, 4 in. (11 cm) long and 1.5 in. (4 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories in the set include helmets for the skater minifigures, a mobile phone and Vita Rush soda elements.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices. This interactive guide helps budding builders become master builders!
- LEGO® City My City sets come with feature-rich buildings, cool toy vehicles and exciting characters that depict life in a fun and exciting way. Kids develop key life skills as they build and play.
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are produced according to strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® City building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
- January 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun, and challenginglati |I would recommend this to a friend!First I would like to say I love how it was packaged. Everything was in different sections so it made it easier to know what parts you would be looking for. I love how detailed the instructions are as well. I enjoyed this product with my son it was fun building the skate ramp together and being able to see it come to fruition. I personally enjoyed building it because it reminded me of playing with legos as a child. I love this set, and one of the features I really enjoyed was the small little juice cans that came with it, and the miniature smartphone was so detailed.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Skate Park
- March 31st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the decalI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I just wanted to write this review because I love the shark band mate decal on the panel. Also thought the wheelchair wheels were dope. So FYI Lego- So I was just reading reviews. I have purchased dozens and dozens of sets over the last two years. Not a single set has ever been missing a single piece. Always a few extra pieces. Sticker sheets are sometimes bent, but never missing anything. So I personally am very skeptical when people make this claim. If the pieces happen to be the most rare pieces and/or in a rare color, I would have to suspect they just want extra. ;)Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skate Park
- January 20th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not worth itFetus |Purchased for: SelfThis set is definitely not worth the price between the very quick build and the flimsiness when set up almost impossible to move or truly play with without parts moving off the road plate. I was fast to buy as I am a skateboarder as well as a LEGO collector however I will be re selling this setPlay Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 12 minsWas this helpful?15Skate Park
- January 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for Elementary schoolVdesi |I would recommend this to a friend!My son just got his first mini skate board to play around with, and this Lego set worked out so perfect for his interest. He has been playing with it for last few weeks since christmas, so it is definitely addictive and worth the price. Good value. My son hadn't played with Lego kit in a while, and I was amazed to see his interest in this. It is definitely exciting and got cool features and ramp and whole landscape - that even excites me when putting it togather. It comes with enough items to keep the kids busy and imaginitive ones can do very good with lot of pretend play. Easy for kids to build. Provides lot of interaction and free play. my son is 7. and he can do it very well but with enough challenge/fun. Would recommend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Skate Park