Decorate and work with LEGO DOTS sets!Kids can create useful room décor items, like the Pineapple Pencil Holder DOTS set, then redesign them in fun, new ways.
A pineapple with 351 pieces of personalityThis pencil holder is so much more than a box. Kids can create the canvas, decorate creatively, use it and then redesign it.
Colorful, high-quality tiles
This LEGO DOTS set has everything needed for creative fun.
Canvas ready for customization
Fun pineapple shape that's quick to assemble and decorate.
Reuseable tiles grow play value
Kids can create over and over, extending the play options.
Extra inspiration inside
Kids can use the suggestions in the set or create their own.
Clever, creative, functional
Cheerful set holds pencils, markers, brushes or treasures.
Made for mobile fun on the go
Tiles stay organized and ready to travel in this handy tray.
- Encourage your child’s creativity with these adorable LEGO® DOTS (41906) desk decor boxes, featuring a tall Pineapple Pencil Holder and a small watermelon wedge. Play starts with assembly, straight out of the box!
- Creativity and storage on display! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate the fun boxes, following the pattern suggestions in the packaging or coming up with their own, fresh look.
- The colorful tiles are great to create with for new, imaginative fun. Kids can also swap the tiles to and from any of the other DOTS items, such as the Extra DOTS - series 1 pack (41908) or the other room decor sets!
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this awesome set. The clever and useful boxes and colorful decorated tiles will thrill any child as a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6+.
- Decorative and useful. With the pineapple pencil holder box measuring over 5” (15cm) high and 2” (6cm) wide, this excitingDIY creative set is perfect for young designers to practice their creations over and over again.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills, plus it gives them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the box and the creating begins with assembling the pencil holder and stationery box. Easy-to-follow instructions help make assembly a snap. Cleanup and storage are also a breeze with the enclosed storage tray.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This clever box set offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards and our own quality criteria, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- We drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and tiles tomake sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- February 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Endless fun!I would recommend this to a friend!This kit is really like a couple kits in one. You get the stuff to make a pineapple pencil holder and a little watermelon trinket box. This was my daughters’ first experience with legos so I helped them with assembling the main parts, but for someone who is experienced with legos, it’s a very simple kit to put together. The instructions are thorough and detailed with plenty of pictures. The nice thing is that it gives you instructions on assembling the main parts but decorating is left entirely up to the builder. There are so many pieces to decorate with that the options are really endless. My daughters loved helping me decorate the outside of the pencil holder and the trinket box. The best thing about this kit is that it comes with a reusable tray for all the pieces. The tray has a lid and several sections so you can sort the pieces. As a mom who is always struggling to keep toys cleaned up, it’s awesome to have a toy that comes with a storage option.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Pineapple Pencil Holder
- March 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0New way to build my LegosJKinCLT |I would recommend this to a friend!This kit was very fun to receive initially because of the way it is packaged and presented. We liked the visual representation on the packaging because it showed us a different way to enhance our creativity with Lego building. We like the dots features because they allow for a unique way to build and customize your design. My six-year-old daughter enjoyed how the small dot pieces were able to be built into a fun shape and design on the side of the pineapple rectangular box shape. The fact that the end result is a container type of build is fun because it allows for pencils or crayons or flowers to be placed inside of the creative build. My only downside with this particular build is that the small pieces are tiny and can be challenging to take off once they are on the build.13 March 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceWe're glad to hear you and your daughter appreciate and enjoy the new and unique LEGO DOTS features. :D Remember to use the brick separators where applicable (and cover the piece with your other hand to avoid the tiny bits from launching away).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Pineapple Pencil Holder
- March 22nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Love dots!I would recommend this to a friend!Great experience! I love to build my own LEGO. However, I found that this one has limiting shapes; I do want some squares and triangles. I also noticed that the color of the dots is too bright, with high saturation. Maybe some colors with lower saturation will become more gentle and soft. Overall, it's a great set, which can be better with some modifications.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Pineapple Pencil Holder
- March 13th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very pretty for your suppliesMsjai31 |I would recommend this to a friend!I recieved the Pineapple Pencil Holder and it has 351 pieces to build the pencil holder, it came with picture illustrations to show you how to build it and you add add a lot of different colors that different in shapes and size or keep it simple and add just a little. It took me a little time to to put together but once I got the hang of it, it was easy. I love how it adds a pop of color to your surroundings and it was actually fun to put it togetherPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Pineapple Pencil Holder