Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
Temporarily out of stock
Build your own business with the LEGO® Iconic 40305 Microscale LEGO Brand Store. This 2-level store features a bright facade with transparent opening door, 3 windows, 3 flags and a LEGO store sign. Inside you’ll find a Pick & Build wall, Build a Mini stand, shelves filled with LEGO boxes and a counter with cash register. This set also includes 2 minifigures and comes with modular building sections that you can swap around to create your own store design.
- Includes 2 minifigures.
- Features a detailed facade with transparent opening door, 3 windows, 3 flags and a LEGO® store sign, plus a detailed interior with a Pick & Build wall, Build a Mini stand, shelves filled with LEGO boxes and a counter with cash register.
- Also includes a collection of LEGO® themed stickers.
- Swap the modular building sections around to create your own store design!
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- March 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatChristy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was a great build, pretty easy. My son (5) would’ve struggled a little but the directions were very easy to follow so I have confidence he could’ve done at least half all on his own. It was a fun and relaxing build and didn’t break the bank and as a mom I appreciate thatLevel of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- April 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great buildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI brought 4 of these sets to make my own larger Lego store and it worked out really well. Great set to buy in multiples if you need a bigger challengePlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- July 17th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Disabled access, not!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. Not only are you getting your very own Lego store but it’s also a terrific build too! The mini figure tower is a really neat build and the fire engine and duck(?) are pretty good too! I liked the product boxes, just a pity they’re stickers and not printed bricks. The shield is rather cumbersome and not that great without a print! The only thing I really dislike is the entrance to the store. It’s not accessible to a wheelchair user and really smacks of thoughtlessness by the designer.18 July 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the build! We value our fans' feedback, and we'll forward your comments regarding wheelchair accessibility to our design team.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Microscale LEGO® Brand Store
- October 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for Lego fansCoconutB |I would recommend this to a friend!I'm a fan of any Lego store sets and was excited to see this set offered at a reasonable price. I think a fan of Lego will be happy to build this set. The set is wonderful because of the small details like sets in the window and different themed sets located on the shelves. For those who prefer a closed building, one can easily combine 2 sets. I agree with other reviewers who suggest that the set could be improved with a Lego Employee. If you are interested, check out the VIP set found in the Lego Rewards Center for a Lego Employee.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Microscale LEGO® Brand Store