Ninja fans can enjoy nonstop fun recreating scenes from the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series with the supercool Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750). The ninja playset features a posable mech toy with a large sword in one hand and a hydraulic claw in the other to inspire great role-play action.
Creative toys for fantasy adventures
The underwater playset has 2 minifigures: Scuba Lloyd with a mask, air tank and flippers, and the villainous Maaray Guard. Kids can play out their own adventures to see which one of this warring pair can win the wave amulet that is also included in the set.
LEGO® sets for developmental fun.
NINJAGO playsets allow kids to escape to an incredible fantasy world where they can learn about the ninja values of courage, self-sacrifice and family through enriching role play. They can choose to act out their make-believe stories with an amazing collection of cool toys including dragons, mechs and vehicles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750) is a fantastic underwater playset with a posable mech for kids to enjoy hours of exciting adventures.
- Ninja playset includes 2 minifigures: Scuba Lloyd with a mask, air tank and flippers, and a Maaray Guard. The pair can fight over the precious wave amulet that is also included in the set.
- Mech toy has posable legs, a cockpit that opens for Lloyd to ride inside, a large sword in one hand and a hydraulic claw in the other for entering into underwater combat.
- This battle playset offers a rewarding build and makes a great unexpected treat for any ninja-loving child aged 7 and up.
- The impressive mech toy stands over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high – the perfect portable size to play with at home or for kids to take wherever they go.
- Discover other sets based on the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series, including Ninja Sub Speeder (71752), Water Dragon (71754), Hydro Bounty (71756) and Temple of the Endless Sea (71755).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® features an amazing collection of fun-filled playsets to help kids step away from their screens and learn positive life skills through imaginative role play.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart – ninja skills and strength not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, giving you peace of mind for your kids.
- July 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0PLENTY OF FUN!BKing65 |I would recommend this to a friend!As my child is a fan of the Lego Ninjago series and toys, this set went down very well! Aside from the usual brilliant Lego quality and instructions, it is a really nice set to play on its own or with the other Ninjago Lego sets. The main suit is really cool and great fun to build, with 360 turning hands and as a bonus it comes with 2 scuba themed Lego figures. All in all a great set and plenty of fun!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Lloyd's Hydro Mech
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lloyd's Hydro MechMarnold |I would recommend this to a friend!While the Ninjago range has been around for a number of years now, it’s taken until 2021 for it to go underwater. This has created a whole range of new building opportunities including this battle set up between Lloyd and a guard. The scene set up here is interesting thanks to the premise of underwater and brings something a little bit different to the standard robot fight. The actual build that needs to be done is relatively straightforward but interesting nonetheless with a few different techniques employed to get the robot to stand up and put all the armour in place. It’s mainly standard pieces but there’s a few in there that along with the mini figures may make it more interesting to collectors too. In terms of playability you’ve also got plenty of moving parts and potential to combine or mix it up to build something different. Overall then, this makes for a good variation on the standard Ninjago theme and an interesting build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Lloyd's Hydro Mech
- July 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Big hit with both our 7 and 5 year oldI would recommend this to a friend!My children are huge Ninjago fans so this new Hydro range is perfect for them. They had seen the range in the Lego magazine so we’re very excited to get building this one. With two characters and the vehicle Lloyd sits in this has been a big hit with a lot of hours of play so far. Will be buying more in this range.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Lloyd's Hydro Mech
- July 4th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0BrilliantEll63 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son absolutely loved building this Lego. He is 8 years old and whizzed through it. For a ninja go piece it was more complicated than the others but he likes the challenge of that so it wasn’t too easy for him yet wasn’t too hard. I would highly recommend this product to othersPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Lloyd's Hydro Mech