- LEGO® Wedding Favor Set
Bring a touch of LEGO® magic to your wedding celebrations with this charming buildable wedding favor set, featuring a minifigure bride and groom with a bouquet and a golden ring, plus a wedding arch decorated with flowers and hearts. Thank your guests with this delightful wedding favor that they can treasure forever.
- Features a minifigure bride and groom with a bouquet and golden ring, plus a wedding arch decorated with flower and heart elements.
- The groom minifigure has 2 facial expressions (smiling and scared), and comes with 3 wigs: blond, brown and black, plus a top hat.
- The bride minifigure comes with 3 wigs: blond, brown and black.
- For table decoration only.
- A great gift for fans of LEGO® building sets.
- This set includes over 80 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experiencefor ages 7 and over.
- Measures over 5” (14cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- December 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0How could I not say "yes"?!I would recommend this to a friend!My fiance and I are Lego fans, so of course he presented this set with the ring when he proposed. The photos pretty much say it all (ring and ring box not included of course!) but I will add that it is the perfect size for a cake-topper. Now Lego just needs to get going on creating a jewelry box for such occasions (the one in the photo is custom-made)!21 December 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesWow! Congratulations and we wish you so much happiness as you two BUILD your life together.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Wedding Favor Set
- April 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great buy!Ting |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very cute LEGO set. It includes a bride and groom. It is easy with colorful details. While I am building it, I am even thinking to put it in my future wedding My cousin even told me his friend's idea which is to propose by using this LEGO. Buy a ring, mix it with the pieces and then ask your girlfriend to build it. The moment when she sees the ring will be so romantic! I think it will be a great idea! Hope everyone who is reading this review lives happily ever after. :)Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Wedding Favor Set
- September 24th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Terrific set theme for collections/celebrationsTadoke |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendPro : Fair price set with great pieces like the heart shaped gems and the "golden" rings. Minifig pieces are a great addition and an excellent idea including various hair colors. Obviously great for wedding theme/gift. Con: Above description states groom's expression "smiling and scared". The "scared" is great, but the "smiling" is not accurate(see photo). Maybe "seriously pleased"? Minor but confusing inaccuracy. Very minor printing error : White blossoms orientation for bride bouquet differs from in the printed booklet, compared to packaging box and on website.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Wedding Favor Set
- June 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0best everI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove these see from my cake how beautiful and different they can make your big dayPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Wedding Favor Set